Our partnership with CrowdStrike
By partnering with CrowdStrike, we can protect customers against cyber threats more effectively by quickly detecting and responding to attacks.
Our long-standing partnership with CrowdStrike is founded on a shared commitment to safeguarding businesses around the world from the ever-evolving threat of cyber attacks.
Working together, we provide our customers with peace of mind by helping them to stay ahead of the curve in the rapidly changing threat landscape.
BT is an Elite partner in the CrowdStrike Powered Service Provider (CPSP) Program and we're proud to offer a managed service that extends beyond endpoint protection to identity, cloud and more, to improve our customers overall security posture. With our expertise, we can provide the extra protection, support, and visibility our customers need to detect and respond to threats more efficiently.
Together, we bring the very best of cyber security:
- With our managed service, we’ll continuously monitor your security estate, detecting and responding to cyber threats faster than ever before, keeping your business protected 24/7.
- CrowdStrike is named a ‘Leader’ in Forrester Wave for Endpoint Detection and Response Providers, Q2 2022.
- With the powerful CrowdStrike Falcon® platform, we're able to extend our protection and threat analysis beyond the endpoint to safeguard your cloud workloads, identity, and data, providing comprehensive security.
- Our expert security assessments and evaluations can identify any vulnerabilities in your security defences and provide tailored recommendations to make your business more secure, giving peace of mind and confidence in your cyber security.
- BT is named a ‘Leader’ in the IDC MarketScape European Managed Security Services 2022 vendor assessment.
We’re co-investing in a dedicated team of specialists to drive growth, with BT experts trained and certified by CrowdStrike to ensure the highest level of service. The integration of our managed endpoint detection and response (EDR) service from CrowdStrike together with Eagle-i, enhances our EDR capabilities by allowing threats detected on the endpoint to be automatically mitigated. We’re constantly innovating together to help secure customers against the emerging threat landscape.
With BT's experience in protecting some of the world's largest organisations, nation states, and critical national infrastructure, combined with CrowdStrike's award-winning technology, protection and threat intelligence capabilities, you can trust us to deliver the best protection as a managed service. We're recognised by industry analysts and committed to helping reduce the risk to your organisation by better detecting and responding to threats. Contact us today to learn more about our partnership and how we can help you stay secure.