Coronavirus has changed working lives dramatically, and with it the attitudes and methods of collaborating beyond the office.
To understand how organisations can take advantage of these changes, BT and Cisco researched business executives’ views on the future of collaboration and the benefits and challenges this brings.
Our research highlighted six priority building blocks which organisations should consider as they transition to the new working environment. The six building blocks are:
- Overcoming the collaboration challenge
- Uniting security with user experience
- Inspiring collaboration capability
- Shaping infrastructure for the future
- Elevating working from home
- Synchronising culture and technology
Download our whitepaper to find out more.