As many organisations embark on their digital transformation journeys, they seek industry knowledge, experiences, and solutions to help them prepare for future challenges.
Through our Leading lights boardroom we bring together digital leaders within a wide range of global industries. We show real-life Industry 4.0 projects at leading companies such as Diebold Nixdorf, Bridgestone and Signify. Through optimisation of resources, competencies and technology they manage to create business value through technology, in the long term.
“I was amazed by the digital shift that is going on within global organisations, the magnitude of the platform revolution and the changing role of IT leadership. I hope you’ll enjoy these insights as much I have during these Leading lights boardroom sessions and that they’ll help to shape your agenda for 2022.”
Joris van Oers, MD international markets, BT.
This whitepaper outlines the key outcomes and best practices from these sessions, including:
- how best to integrate information technology and operational technology
- the need to focus on customer needs and experience
- the importance of an intelligent and agile infrastructure
- why digital transformations often fail
- the challenges of moving to the cloud.
Download our whitepaper to find out more.