SASE services blueprint
Securing every edge of your expanding network.
As your network expands and users become more dispersed, you need to be able to provide secure, remote access to your data and services from anywhere.
Secure Access Service Edge (or SASE) is a network architecture that rolls SD-WAN and security into cloud services to defend your organisational perimeter.
SASE protects your network as it evolves by offering:
- converged, integrated application security and application access
- policy-based software defined secure access
- continuous context-based trust assessments
- cloud native security functions delivered as a service
- a single common control interface and security policy.
In our blueprint, we explore why organisations are adopting SASE, the key considerations for adoption, ongoing management of your solution and the benefits it will bring.
Download our blueprint now.