Explore our business topics
Explore our products and servicesWe have a range of products and services to help you connect and protect your organisation. View all
What is Agile Connect Nuage SD-WAN?
Shape your future infrastructure, improve application performance, and meet additional bandwidth demand with BT and Nuage Networks
In a world of change you need a dynamic network to rely on. Most businesses need a flexible and agile network that can evolve at speed and scale. All user experiences (UX) must be optimised and secured, from the corporate office to home office, data centre, branch, and cloud.
Agile Connect is our unique SD-WAN solution*, combining Nokia’s Nuage Networks technology with BT’s expertise to help global businesses deliver consistently great UX, managed centrally.
It’s unique to us because it’s built on and integrated into our global network, plus it’s controlled through our portal - the same portal you can use to control your wider network services. It comes with pre-built regional gateways, hub connectivity, and added security including protection against cyber-attacks. You can control the service yourself or we can control it for you.
How does Agile Connect Nuage SD-WAN work?
BT and Nuage fit the bill for complex, multinational enterprises.
The Nuage Networks technology creates an intelligent end-to-end network fabric, overlayed onto BT’s WAN, to connect all workloads through a single platform. It’s also embedded in our network service gateways, extending all the performance and cost benefits to the home-worker.
Our choice of right-sized, cost-efficient SD-WAN devices can be deployed anywhere, with consistent visibility and policy control, helping you provide more flexible return-to-office or home-working options, and future-proofing your business against disruption.
Our service also makes network governance easier, enabling customised and consistently applied security policies – and you can ensure home-workers are subject to the same security protocols as if they were in the office. You can also securely segment your network from within its perimeter by using micro-segmentation across devices and applications, protecting from within and enhancing security even further.
Agile Connect Nuage SD-WAN features:
We’re committed to delivering the best SD-WAN solutions* on the market. Agile Connect Nuage SD-WAN features include:
- Seamless network performance – Give executives the performance they expect. No more screen freezes on company-side broadcasts!
- Secure access – Give knowledge workers optimised and secure access to information to do their jobs
- Home worker support – Extend visibility and performance to remote workers, giving them the speed to access public cloud-hosted Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications and a secured connection to privately hosted IT systems
- Simplified transformation – Understand where to use internet services and where to keep MPLS to reduce costs and control bandwidth
- Minimised risk of downtime – Our experts will judge how quickly to transform, migrating only some or key sites at a time
What is Cloud Contact Cisco?
Meet digital customer demands with Cisco’s cloud-based contact centre.
Running your own contact centre is a complex and costly challenge, requiring you to manage complex systems and software integrations while paying for data space, upgrades, and maintenance.
Cloud Contact Cisco removes this cost and complexity. Connecting to our global MPLS network gives you access to our flexible cloud services, letting you scale-up capacity when you need it while only paying for what you use on a per agent, per-monthly basis.
How does Cloud Contact Cisco work?
Cloud Contact Cisco puts customer experience at the heart of your business.
Lots of companies still divide their communications between a front office, CRM environment, and back office experts. Cloud Contact Cisco removes this division to help collaboration across your organisation, creating an agile, omnichannel contact centre that puts your customers first.
- Empower your people to share ideas and respond to customers more quickly
- Enable your agents to manage multiple channels through a single, easy-to-use multimedia interface
- Network your back-office experts into the front office environment, putting customers with complex requirements in front of the people best suited to meet them.
Cloud Contact Cisco Features
Cisco contact centre solutions key features at a glance:
- Flexible agency pricing options - You decide which agents require which channel, allowing you to always only pay for what you need and consolidate your global communications costs onto a single platform.
- Omni-channel - Customers can contact you any time, however they choose, including e-mail, SMS, social media management, video and voice, messaging and collaborative browsing.
- Intelligent call handling - Cisco contact centre technology automatically routes calls based on client identity, putting them in touch with the agent best placed to respond to their query.
- Reliability and continuity - Our network is resilient, secure and trusted by international businesses and government organisations. And the redundancy offered by BT’s data centres keeps your business running, should disaster strike.
- Round the clock support - Our service is staffed 24/7 for 365 days a year so whichever location is live – at any time – we are managing it for you.
- Flexible integration - Our service integrates fully with your existing CRM systems allowing a continuation of your customer data management throughout the transformation process.
We’ve combined our global SIP services with Microsoft Teams to give you a direct routing capability which provides PSTN calling to Microsoft Teams. We offer you:
- direct routing solutions, including session border controller configuration and management
- a choice of voice calling plans over our global SIP network, according to your requirements
- administration and management of Microsoft Teams providing an end-to-end service wrap
- integration services to existing voice platforms, ensuring continued use of existing investments
- advanced quality of experience monitoring, so your end users get the most out of Teams.
We’re a key global launch partner for the Microsoft Teams Direct Routing service.