Intelligent cloud adoption at scale
Nearly 60% of businesses today are enjoying the benefits of hosting content and applications in the cloud. And many more are likely to join them, sooner rather than later. One big challenge of that journey is how to manage the complexity of a multiple or hybrid cloud approach.
So how about we take the pressure off your overstretched in-house teams? Our experts will minimise the risk of migration, simplify your Azure cloud experience, and create a network that drives your business aims.
We’ll build for you an application-led transformation and configure your network into and across Azure. We’ll define the whole end-to-end networking environment and give you dedicated 24 / 7 service cover to remedy problems or issues quickly.
How does Cloud Connect Azure work?
If you already host in Azure, we can manage this for you too, using Azure-friendly things like Azure Lighthouse to administer rights. This provides a simple digital rights platform to give you and us the necessary control, governance, and compliance.
All of this means we can help lighten your in-house load by:
- consulting with you on connectivity choices so you can use your favourite technology suppliers
- bringing our design skills and experience of Microsoft Azure networks and workloads
- advising on the optimisation of your Azure performance
- provisioning network services in the Azure cloud seamlessly
- supporting you with a single service team available 24 / 7
- using our partner status to get things done quickly.
So, if you’re looking for great performance into and through the Azure cloud and you need somebody to manage the complex infrastructure, onward connections, and navigation of network corridors, we’re here to help.
We’re committed to delivering the best hybrid cloud solutions on the market. Managed Azure services gives you:
- choice - Cloud Connect Azure addresses enterprise cloud networking needs and challenges across all aspects of cloud and hybrid networking, including network architecture, planning and design, deployment, operations, maintenance, and optimisation
- connectivity - you can choose the type of connectivity you want, from direct connections like MPLS or internet to things like 4G / LTE services
- public or private - our private MPLS core connects across the globe to Microsoft Enterprise edge (MSEE) devices and provides private, dedicated performance-oriented connectivity
- component design - we offer a complete end-to-end managed service which can benefit from our global footprint. Our solutions can include multiple components such as SD-WAN, optimisation, load balancing and multiple cloud connectivity for SaaS / PaaS / IaaS – all with inherent security.
Related contentFind out more about hybrid cloud solutions with related insight and services from BT.
What benefits can managed Azure services bring to your business?
- Minimise risk during any migration
- Modernise workflows and optimise/consolidate your environment
- Simplify your Azure experience across your network estate – branch / data centre / mobile user / cloud
- Reduce provisioning timescales
- Maximise cloud application performance on Azure
- Increase visibility and show you cloud investment working
- Maintain corporate and stakeholder confidence in your cloud and network strategy.
Why choose BT?
It’s not just the service that makes the difference, but who you choose it with. Why choose Microsoft Azure solutions from BT?
- Our partnership – we’ve been working with Microsoft since 2002 and in that time, we’ve learned a lot from each other. In fact, we embedded MS technology into our core network back in 2005 and have never looked back
- Our experience – we’ve developed deep expertise and know-how, with over 600 FTEs and 2,700 Microsoft certified professional accreditations in our global Microsoft practice – as well as being a partner for Azure Networking
- Our support - our strength is based on the strategic value our customers get from Microsoft products, enhanced by our global scale. We’re well placed to advise you on how to make the most of Azure cloud.