A business-grade private WAN connection to leading cloud service providers.
Every business knows about the benefits of cloud computing but getting set-up can still be a daunting journey with a myriad of providers and services to navigate. Cloud Connect Direct makes it easier and gives a consistent and secure connection to all the benefits the cloud has to offer.
By enabling you to connect directly from our global network using the latest Software Defined Network (SDN) technology, you can be on-net with your preferred providers and Software as a Service (SaaS) in a faster and more reliable way. Direct private WAN connectivity also means your sites appear as on-net sites on your MPLS network, making everything safer and easier to manage.
Cloud Direct Connect was developed to remove the risks associated with cloud-based services, and we’ll make sure your move to the cloud is smooth, cost-efficient, and low-risk. All this without the headache of managing multiple suppliers and physical infrastructure.
How does Cloud Connect Direct work?
Cloud computing has the potential to transform the way you do business – but not all connections are equal.
Cloud Connect Direct connections can range from 50mb to 2Gb and don’t need any additional access, CPE, or physical connectivity. There are no complicated internet breakouts, routing, DNS changes or firewalls. We manage the service the same way we do our core network, giving you more time to focus on business priorities.
It also lets you build on your network, using our infrastructure to go from testing and development to rolling out cloud-based applications and services faster and with greater security.
And you’ll keep a lid on costs. Cloud Connect Direct is more predictable and cost-effective than buying, configuring, and supporting security for multiple breakouts over the internet. We’ll handle the nitty gritty like managing the connection hour-by-hour. You’ll get performance information at your fingertips.
We’re committed to delivering the best cloud connectivity solutions on the market. Cloud Connect Direct lets you:
- access cloud providers directly from your own private network
- give people a great experience with a low latency private connection, fully managed by us
- get up and running quickly when we connect the service to your MPLS IP VPN in days
- stay flexible and add users and offices when you need them, redesigning your connections quickly
- go global with our connectivity for different cloud providers worldwide
- stay secure and control where your data goes on its way from A to B
- reduce vendor management costs with a single service provider.
Related contentFind our more about cloud connectivity solutions from BT with related products and further insight.
Cloud Connectivity - Cloud network servicesEnsure the right connectivity between your hybrid network and cloud with cloud connectivity and network services from BT. Find out more today.
What benefits can your business get from Cloud Connect Direct?
- Direct connectivity – from a business-grade private WAN
- Embedded security – with all the protection of a physical firewall, but virtual
- A more reliable connection – leveraging our global infrastructure
- Fully-managed – giving you time to spend on important business priorities.
Why choose BT?
It’s not just the service that makes the difference, but who you choose it with. Why choose Cloud Connect Direct from BT?
- We're truly global – we supply global connectivity to all our cloud providers with connections for different services in each continent
- We're officially recognised – we’re partners with leading cloud providers and can offer SaaS solutions from leading-edge brands including Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Alibaba and more
- It's built on experience – we have an established history of delivering cutting-edge cloud solutions that meet the evolving needs of businesses around the world in a wide range of industries
- It's customisable – Cloud Connect Direct is part of a portfolio of services that include global data centre connectivity solutions, internet gateways, and cloud-based security – all designed to give your business network the edge in an ever-changing digital landscape.