What are Extended Detection and Response (XDR) solutions?
The acceleration of digital transformation has increased companies potential attack surface, and cyber criminals are infiltrating organisations based on techniques that have grown in sophistication, volume, and diversity.
To combat these new and emerging threats some organisations have opted to add more security controls – making security architectures more complex. Often these security controls are siloed, disjointed products, which means:
- It’s harder to correlate findings across the products, which can lead to threats being missed.
- Your team is less efficient or effective in identifying threats, which slows down time to respond to breaches.
- The more tools you have the more experts required to manage them, which is difficult with the massive skills shortage in cyber security today.
Our Extended Detection and Response (XDR) solutions provide optimised and accelerated threat detection and response by collecting and analysing threat data from multiple security tools and domains across your organisation.
With our managed XDR service, our cyber security experts will set up, monitor and analyse threats 24/7, 365 days a year, relieving the pressure on your security team, reducing alert fatigue and keeping your organisation more secure.
Our XDR solutions are designed minimise the risk to your business, protecting your bottom line and brand reputation through faster breach detection, response and remediation across endpoints, identity, cloud, end-user, and more.
Why choose Extended Detection and Response (XDR) solutions from BT?
Our approach to cyber security adds strength to your existing defences and enhances your security posture.
We provide managed security services to customers all over the world and have the technology and intelligence to spot and tackle cyber threats before they become headlines.
It’s the expertise that comes from how we protect BT from over 200,000 attacks per month, and the many years of defending ourselves, that have allowed us to develop the unique tradecraft that we use to secure our customers.
Our Managed Extended Detection and Response (XDR) solutions
Find the right XDR Solution for your business, brought to you by BT.
Our managed solution protects endpoints, cloud workloads, identity and more, using the latest technology from our industry-leading partners like Microsoft and CrowdStrike.
Monitored around the clock by our global cyber security experts to protect your most important assets, we can also provide:
- advice and guidance on improving your security posture, helping you minimise risks and strengthen your defences
- expert management of your deployment, configuration and continuous tuning
- continuous monitoring of your estate
- detailed security reports about any relevant threat activity and security incidents
- automated threat response mitigation for compromised endpoints.