Shape your future infrastructure with hybrid cloud solutions from BT
To thrive in a world of change, organisations need a flexible and agile IT environment designed to flex and grow at speed and scale.
IT workloads must be cloud-optimised, for better performance and user experience (UX) – yet 47% of businesses are not doing this. What’s more, the forced speed of cloud adoption is leaving organisations vulnerable, with 50% at risk of accidentally exposing data or services. Not only that, but working too quickly and without real visibility means that 80% of businesses are set to overshoot their cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) budgets.
We've created a solution that distributes workloads across private cloud, public cloud, and on-premises to suit your business and budget. And we make sure all UX is optimised and secured too – from corporate office to home office, data centre, branch and cloud.
How does Hybrid Cloud Managed Services work?
Through our Hybrid Cloud Managed Services, we provide connectivity to every major cloud provider on every continent, enabling services in days.
We can provide even greater agility for your data, in the same way SD-WAN delivers greater agility for your network.
We provide you with the choice and control to manage your data across hybrid cloud, selecting the most efficient, appropriate environment for your industry.
We help you to move workloads and their data to the right place, at the right time, with the right characteristics to accelerate innovation. You can thereby mitigate your operational risk, and access insights to help you make more informed decisions for the future.
We’re committed to delivering the best hybrid cloud solutions on the market. Our Hybrid Cloud Managed service gives you:
- faster performance than with public cloud native storage and Service Level Agreements for services like Cloud Volume Services (CVS) and Azure NetApp Files (ANF)
- a powerful self-service engine - covering everything from cloud automation and orchestration to lifecycle management and brokering
- seamless data transfer – move your important data between public clouds without having to convert it
- greater efficiency and consistency - with centralised control over ingress and egress costs, usage, and security
- cloud tiering – reduce costs further and run your workloads and data in the most efficient location.
Related contentFind out more about hybrid cloud solutions with related insight and services from BT.
Cloud masterclass: delivering hybrid cloud successfully and at scale
- 9 Jul 2019
- 10:00 - 10:30 BST
What benefits can hybrid cloud management bring to your organisation?
- Reduce cloud cost – we’ll help you reduce public cloud TCO (total cost of ownership), which is typically difficult to control
- Mitigate your risk – reduce business risk by uniquely guaranteeing performance and availability for mission-critical workloads
- Keep your data secure and manage your compliance – we’ll make sure all your data is protected from data loss and ransomware, and is compliant globally
- A frictionless service – seamlessly transfer data between public clouds, avoid cloud lock-in and address concentration risk
- Grow your business faster – we’ll help you go-to-market faster with new digital services and business models by increasing agility, availability, and scalability across the hybrid cloud.
Why choose BT?
It’s not just the service that makes the difference, but who you choose it with. Why choose application performance management solutions from BT?
- Global presence – we operate in over 180 countries around the world and we’re the only service provider who can offer services across infrastructure, connectivity, security, and digital workplace
- Deep industry partnerships – with scale and innovation
- Guaranteed performance and availability – our solutions unlock the best of cloud, with guaranteed performance and availability that’s not available from native cloud storage
- Our expertise – we're rated as ‘Very Strong’ in GlobalData’s Data Centre and Cloud Services Product Assessment Report, 2020.