Improve customer service and reduce costs with Inbound Contact Global.
In increasingly saturated markets where consumers are spoiled for choice, providing a cutting-edge customer contact experience can make all the difference for your business.
Inbound Contact Global makes sure no customer calls go unanswered, bringing together your disparate call centre sites from across the globe into one single, virtual operation. Our inbound call centre solutions make it easier for customers to get in touch, no matter where they are, with easy to remember phone numbers that stay with you for as long as you want them.
With Inbound Contact Global you can handle customer interactions intelligently, increase loyalty, and make the most of your resources. That’s got to be good for business.
How does Inbound Contact Global work?
Inbound Contact Global is a global Virtual Private Network service that allows customer telephone calls to be carried between an inbound node and your call centre(s).
The service uses centralised intelligent routing capabilities and our network to link up your contact centres across the global to provide callers with a consistent, resilient, and flexible service.
It enables you to customise your call centre networks using different routing options and features at each of your site, creating Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) and managing all your incoming calls.
Our inbound contact centre solution also offers customers an alternative to calling, giving them the option to self-serve and get an immediate response to simple enquiries for a truly seamless service.
- Multiple access and service number options for a variety of access methods with flexible calling
- Advanced intelligent screening and routing so you can customise how calls are routed across your contact centres
- Traffic management and reporting to give you immediate control of your contact centre applications and access to valuable information about traffic and agent performance.
- World-class support services that operate 24 / 7 across the globe
- Self-service and hosted IVR, with Advanced Speech Recognition and Touch Tone capabilities.
- Build and integrate your own apps using our controller API to rebalance traffic, activate alternative and business continuity plans, and maintain your voice inventory. It can be combined with other APIs and data inputs so you can respond in real time to changing call centre conditions
- Real-Time Communications capabilities to web browsers and mobile devices with WebRTC
Avoid expensive mobile charges and make calls at the click of a button. Get access to the full ICg feature set and routing plans across the globe, without the need to install any plugins or apps.
Related contentFind out more about how inbound contact centre solutions can help your business.
- A totally managed voice solution – for contact centres with flexible access, intelligent routing, embedded applications and reporting tools
- Resilient networks – run on a flexible and highly resilient managed network, you’ll get high availability and performance with a 99.998 uptime
- A convenient, single supplier – we’ll managed all aspects of your global voice network, providing a single vendor solution with a single point of contact.
Why choose BT?
It’s not just the service that makes the difference, but who you choose it with. Why choose Inbound Contact Global from BT?
- Expertise – over 25 years’ experience delivering broad, in-depth customer contact expertise to leading consumer brands, blue chip companies, and public authorities around the world
- Truly global – over five billion minutes on the global platform and physical nodes in over 40 countries
- Trusted – by 9 out of 10 of the top global airlines to communicate with their customers and offer a leading-edge contact experience.