Global internet access services to suit all your sites, however large or small
The internet is the foundation of the way we work today. To connect all your customers, suppliers, offices, and employees, you need a cost-effective global internet access and broadband solution you can rely on.
As business moves toward hybrid networking models, your users will expect you to buy the best available internet with performance and reliability prioritised. The combined reach of our core network and our carefully selected third parties means Internet Connect can help your network solution span the globe – with the right offer at the right price, under a single contract and service agreement.
How does Internet Connect work?
Improving your internet connected world.
In a complex world of distributed architecture and applications, you need reliable global ISP solutions with experienced partners who have the tools, systems, network security expertise, and relationships to track and resolve any issues quickly.
We deliver and manage your internet connections for you, removing the headache of dealing with multiple suppliers in different locations around the world and providing cost-effective connectivity into more than 180 countries. As you grow into new locations, Internet Connect lets you simply add these connections into your managed service agreement, maintaining a consistent and simplified look and feel to your network.
Our Multi Service Access (MSA) agreement also lets you combine MPLS and internet over the same access, so you can use some of your current MPLS bandwidth to connect directly into the internet without waiting for new installs.
We’re committed to delivering the best global internet and broadband services on the market. Internet Connect offers you:
- a fully managed solution – we deliver and manage all your global internet connections, removing the headache of dealing with multiple suppliers around the world
- burstable bandwidth – you’ll have the flexibility a digital business needs, adding new capability to control bandwidth costs while maximising agility
- MPLS IP VPN integration – secure gateways around the world with our own internet and MPLS services reduce cost and time compared to new, physical connections
- 24 / 7 / 365 support – you can rest assured we’ll meet our commitment to you with expert support to help you resolve any issues you may encounter.
Related contentFind out more about enterprise network solutions with related insight and services from BT.
Your network needs to evolve to meet the changing needs of your business. We can deliver a network to help you thrive now, and into the future.
Hybrid network and access
Create flexible and dynamic networks to grow your business and gain a competitive advantage with hybrid connectivity from BT.
What benefits will Internet Connect bring to your business?
- Reduced management complexity – our service is fully-managed, leaving you time to focus on the business-critical work only you can do
- High performance for a better customer experience – uncontended (1:1), synchronous bandwidth lets your applications perform at their best
- Global reach for smaller remote sites - we offer many lower-priced options to suit the needs of your smaller and more remote sites and users, including ADSL, VDSL, SDSL, and radio / wi-fi
- Resilience and choice - we design and configure networks that provide high up-time and come with centralised, co-ordinated global support
- Improved security – we have 3,000+ security professionals protecting our network, and offer options like DDoS and cloud-based firewalls.
Why choose global internet solutions from BT?
It’s not just the service that makes the difference, but who you choose it with. Why choose global ISP solutions from BT?
- We offer a range of options – whatever your approach, we can support it. We’ll take away your headache and provide connectivity that works wherever you want it
- Our wealth of data – through that and a range of APIs with ISPs, we can provide fast and accurate pricing and coverage information to help you make informed decisions
- Our experience – we design, build, and deliver solutions to the world’s largest MNCs and will use that heritage, experience, and expertise to make sure your solution works for you
- Our support – we continually develop our service capability to resolve issues before they happen. If something does go wrong on our managed service, you have one number to call to get it fixed.