Achieve the agility and pace of innovation you need to be successful in today’s changing market with managed AWS.
What are Managed Amazon Web Services?
Intelligent cloud adoption at scale
With data traffic exploding, customer expectations rising, disruptive competitors emerging, and cost pressures intensifying, the move to cloud is critical for achieving agility and the pace of innovation required to be successful in today’s changing market.
But it’s not always straightforward. Firstly, there’s an infrastructure challenge to underpin global and consistent application performance in the cloud. Secondly, there are cloud security and compliance considerations. Finally, there’s the skills shortage, exacerbated by tensions between creating the new cloud operating model and resourcing the management of traditional IT.
Our focus is on intelligent enterprise cloud adoption at scale. We’re bringing together our unparalleled global infrastructure capabilities with cloud-native partner expertise from Amazon Web Services. Driven by software-driven insight, we’ll focus on enterprise cloud enablement through a proven, outcome-based approach.
How does managed AWS work?
Our strategic collaboration with Amazon Web Services focuses on networking, security, and managed AWS services to transform enterprise cloud adoption at scale.
We're an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner with a roadmap to achieve Premier Partner by 2020. We’ve also achieved AWS Networking Competency with our Direct Connect offering and offer re-sell of AWS globally. We recently hosted the largest AWS partner training event in EMEA with over 180 attendees and have AWS certified Solutions Architects available globally to support your cloud migration.
Managed AWS features:
We’re committed to delivering the best hybrid cloud solutions on the market. Our Managed AWS service gives you:
- BT / AWS Direct Connect - the internet doesn’t always provide the connectivity you need for your cloud-based services. BT / AWS Direct Connect provides secure, reliable and high-performance connectivity directly from your MPLS network into AWS
- Our Cloud Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) - this is all about Managed Detection and Response, which combines threat detection, incident response and collaborative threat intelligence. It enables security operation centre (SOC) teams to effectively detect and remediate cyberattacks of all types
- private clouds across your business - our Cloud Managed Services are platform-agnostic across any public or private cloud. We offer you fully integrated services, so we can not only assess and migrate your systems from your data centre to the public cloud, but can also offer managed services on those systems.
Related contentFind out how Amazon Web Services can benefit your business with insight from BT.
Hybrid Cloud SolutionsShape your future infrastructure with application performance monitoring solutions (APM) from BT. Find out more and speak to us today.
Get better management, visibility, and control over your public and private cloud with Hybrid Cloud Managed Services from BT's Global unit. Find out more.
Is it time to rip off that cloud-shaped bandage?Should you rebound to the data centre… or do you try to optimise everything in the cloud?
What benefits can Amazon Web Services bring to your business?
- C-Level cloud transformation workshop - delivered by recognised industry leaders to give you the focus, governance, and confidence to succeed in the cloud
- An integrated network, security and application portfolio assessment - dreating tailored, data-driven insight to help you architect and execute your global cloud strategy
- Assured migration of existing IT assets into cloud - using our secure, global, infrastructure. Delivered using blueprints based on industry best-practice and with end user experience front of mind
- Best-in-class hybrid managed services - block access to websites that contain inappropriate content in line with your usage policy. Optional DLP (Data Loss Prevention) protects against accidental data loss and exfiltration attempts by inspecting and blocking outbound content
- Continuous modernisation of your environment - with cloud cost-optimisation, application re-factoring, and modernisation blueprints to drive ongoing change and improve ways of working.
Why choose BT?
It’s not just the service that makes the difference, but who you choose it with. Why choose Managed AWS from BT?
- We're global – we have extensive access to a global network for connectivity across multiple geographies and cloud service providers, with presence in over 180 countries
- We're recognised – as a Managed Security Services leader in IDC MarketScape Report for Worldwide Managed Security Services 2020.