What is DDoS protection and mitigation?
Protect your global business from a growing constellation of threats.
As your organisation becomes more dependent on internet access and online applications, you face a growing risk of Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks – a type of cyberattack that overwhelms servers, devices, or applications with requests to cause denial of service to legitimate users.
To protect your network and ensure business continuity you need an effective DDoS protection and mitigation solution that automatically neutralises attacks before they impact critical services.
We provide a single platform for DDoS detection and mitigation, and we’ve partnered with industry-leaders, Arbor, to provide best-in-class solutions for our customers using the latest technology.
We also have the unique ability to integrate our DDoS offering with our Internet Connect network, so we’re a one-stop-shop.
Protect your organisation from an ever-growing number of increasingly severe DDoS attacks.
What is Managed DDoS?
Managed DDoS is a cloud-based DDoS protection and mitigation solution that ‘cleans’ your internet traffic by sorting through normal and malicious requests. If unusual or suspicious traffic is detected, the protection system is activated, and the DDoS attack is separated from legitimate traffic.
- a single platform for detection and mitigation, so we can automatically detect rogue traffic and take action to protect your network
- a cloud-based solution that identifies attacks before they hit your network to limit or mitigate their business impact
- modular design with a subscription based service that lets you add different levels of protections if and when needed.
It’s not just the service that makes the difference, but who you choose it with. Why choose our DDoS protection solutions?
- We offer a single platform – we’re the only DDoS supplier to provide a single platform for detection and mitigation
- We’re a one-stop-shop – we have the unique ability to integrate our DDoS offering with a BT-provided Internet Connect network
- We have the best technology – we’ve partnered with world-class DDoS vendor, Arbor, to develop comprehensive, industry-leading solutions
- We’re experienced – our team of DDoS experts, based in our state-of-the-art security operations centre, have years of experience dealing with attacks.
Further insightsWant to know more about the benefits that cloud security solutions can bring to your business? Read expert analysis and opinions curated by us today.
DDoS Attacks: Mitigation and Prevention
With the number of brute force attacks rising, learn how you can ensure you have the right security and mitigation solutions to stop and prevent DDoS attacks.