What is managed identity access?
Protect, monitor and control identity across your on-premises, cloud and hybrid infrastructure
With more and more people working remotely and using different apps and devices to connect, organisations are forced to juggle hundreds of applications across the business. With each new application, users’ passwords proliferate, creating an admin and security nightmare.
One compromised user identity can allow attackers access into your estate, where they will try to escalate their privileges, giving them unlimited control over your systems.
Identity and access management solutions enable your employees, partners, and customers, to quickly and securely access all the applications they need.
Additionally, Privileged Access Management (PAM) allows you to control administrator access to your systems, limiting the chance of full system compromise.
As well as reducing IT and user friction, they help you:
- move to the cloud – everything is stored and secured remotely
- prevent data breaches – no shared admin passwords
- comply with audits - every privileged access interaction is tracked
- adopt a Zero Trust approach – multi-factor authentication ensures whoever is logging in is allowed to access those applications
- simplify access – there’s just one login to all users’ applications and an automatic password reset
- improve agility around mergers – multiple directory sources can be added to one directory, giving people the same access regardless of which company they were originally in.