What is managed PKI?
Flexible and high-performing security solutions.
As we do more digitally, it’s vital to be able to authenticate users, restrict access to confidential data, and verify ownership of sensitive documents. Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) management can help secure your e-business activity quickly by building security mechanisms that sustain integrity, service availability, and customer privacy, ultimately building confidence.
PKI solutions from BT are hosted, enabling you to quickly secure your web services, email, instant messaging, mobile workers, online forms exchange, legacy, and other applications.
We'll help you:
- remove the barriers to e-business – you’ll get a faster return on investment and more responsiveness to meet evolving business strategies
- implement best-in-class technology – you’ll get leading-edge security technology, strong encryption, and auditing security practices
- achieve real-time management – we’ll provide all the services, applications support, and management tools you need.
Our PKI security solutions
What is Managed PKI?
Managed PKI provides day-to-day operation and maintenance of your organisation’s PKI environment.
- the latest security technology – backed by DigiCert and benchmarked against the best in the industry
- security and scalability – our diagnostic procedures, security practices, operational policies, and infrastructure, have been tested, proven, and designed with scalability in mind
- hosted certification authority – you can set up your own Certification Authority (CA) at a fraction of the cost and effort of in-house implementations.
Why choose managed PKI solutions with BT?
It’s not just the solution that makes the difference, but who you choose to partner with. Why choose us for PKI solutions?
- We’re truly global – we have 3,000 security experts and 16 security operations centres across the world.
- We’re experienced – we manage over 180,000 global identities within BT and our partner ecosystem every second of every day.
- We have strong partnerships – we’re partnered with DigiCert, a global leader in digital certification.