What is vulnerability scanning?
Vulnerability scanning solutions allow you to identify, analyse and prioritise vulnerabilities within your network to protect your organisation's critical assets.
Vulnerabilities are like an open door to your business estate, and finding them is the first step to being able to fix them. Because networks are evolving and increasingly complex, vulnerability scanning is not a one-time event, but an important, on-going responsibility.
Our vulnerability scanning solutions will help your organisation:
- discover and identify network-attached IT assets
- report on the security configuration of IT assets
- establish a baseline of vulnerability conditions to identify and track changes in vulnerability states
- support risk assessment and remediation prioritisation with context regarding vulnerability severity, asset criticality, and prevalent threat levels.
Security Vulnerability Scanning
Detect vulnerabilities and protect your organisation against attacks whenever and wherever they appear.
What is Security Vulnerability Scanning?
Security Vulnerability Scanning is a cloud-based vulnerability management solution brought to you by BT and Qualys that lets you identify, analyse, and remediate threats to protect your business-critical assets.
Our fully featured and extensible service gives you:
- a superior level of technology and functionality through our partnership with industry leaders, Qualys
- access to in-depth and customisable reports that identify vulnerabilities with actionable advice to remediate them
- flexible and customisable scan schedules to meet almost any operational business requirement.
It’s not just the solution that makes the difference, but who you choose to partner with. Why choose our vulnerability scanning solutions?
- We have industry-leading partnerships – our security scanning solutions are brought to you in collaboration with industry-leading experts, like Qualys
- We have truly global reach – we’re one of the biggest security and business continuity practices in the world, and have 3,000 security professionals working for us across the globe
- We have service recognition – we’re listed in Gartner’s Market Guide for security consulting services
- We have first-hand experience – we operate in around 180 countries and provide network security solutions to some of the world’s biggest multinational corporations. We’ll use this experience to create security solutions that work for you.
Further insightsWant to know more about the benefits that threat and vulnerability management solutions can bring to your business? Read expert analysis and opinions curated by us today.
IT Asset Management (ITAM) Essentials
Find more about how understanding the life cycle of your assets is crucial to creating an effective IT asset management (ITAM) strategy.
How confident are you that you have total asset visibility?
Why real-time asset discovery should be high on the agenda of every CIO and CISO.