Whether you are meeting at home, at work, or on the go, Microsoft Teams with BT lets you collaborate and share content from anywhere. Deep integrations with Microsoft’s first-class productivity applications allow your people to work better together, from a truly unified communications tool.
We reduce the complexity of delivering and managing Microsoft Teams. Combining our voice and network services to provide you global reach with an experienced partner. Backed by an end-to-end managed service that gives you support from delivery to in-life.
We offer flexibility and choice when enabling calling for your organisation too. Our Direct Routing and Operator Connect capabilities give a high-quality voice experience across the globe. We can even combine the technologies into our hybrid model so you can use specific technologies in specific regions. If your requirements are simple and you just want to get started using voice services with Microsoft Teams, you can provision Operator Connect online today.
How does Microsoft Teams work?
Leverage the power of a feature-rich and secure collaboration tool, without the deployment and management headaches.
A poorly delivered collaboration transformation can create more problems than it solves. That’s why we’ve built an end-to-end managed service for Microsoft Teams. To achieve your transformation goals, we support you with developing, delivering, adopting, and managing the solution.
We’ll help you understand the current technology landscape and create a plan for implementation. A team of experienced project managers and technical designers execute the plan at a pace that suits your organisation.
Adopting a new technology can be challenging, that’s why we provide user adoption services to both service owners and end-users to reduce the pain of transition to new technologies.
Comprehensive in-life support enables your organisation to focus on achieving your goals. Advanced monitoring capabilities allow us to optimise end-user experience and proactively detect issues.
- Powerful productivity – flawlessly integrated with Microsoft 365 applications.
- End-to-end managed service – we provide the knowledge and experience needed to deliver and manage the solution.
- Interoperability – with other collaboration tools, contact centres, existing end points or meeting rooms technology.
- Device support – beyond supporting existing devices, We can help you optimise experience with access to the latest devices and workspace solutions.
- User adoption support – we offer a user adoption service that can be tailored to support technology adoption in your organisation.
Related contentFind out more about Microsoft Teams with related insights and services from BT.
Why now is the time to focus on delivering enterprise global voice
As the world moves in to a new ‘normal’, Global SIP can help telecom resellers and system integrators support the international voice connectivity needs of enterprise customers.
Are you ready to experience the future of innovative voice services?
Organisations are looking for a straightforward way to incorporate voice services with collaboration technologies to support new ways of working.
- Excellent end-user experience – we monitor call quality and utilisation to ensure end users have a great experience.
- An easier transformation – our experience, people and network make the transition and adoption of cloud-based services like Microsoft Teams smoother.
- Reduced costs and a simplified environment – moving to cloud-based services removes stranded costs associated with legacy infrastructure, while creating a simpler environment to manage.
- Support for hybrid working – our solution gives your people the tools and support needed to securely work and collaborate from anywhere.
Why choose Microsoft Teams with BT?
It’s not just the service that makes the difference, but who you choose it with.
- Proven experience with Microsoft solutions – we've been deploying and managing Microsoft collaboration tools for more than a decade, and support over half a million users globally across them.
- A complete package – it’s not just about a brilliant collaboration application with enterprise-grade voice. We can support you with running virtual events, finding the perfect devices, or setting up a workspace that allows your team to work effectively together.
- User adoption services – our dedicated user adoption specialists ensure smooth transitions to new technologies. With ongoing support available to help your people after deployment.
- Smart commercial models – a single global per-user price across calling and cloud services, with self-service for billing events, means control is in your hands.
- Global reach, global recognition – we’ve the network and reach to support your voice needs with Microsoft Teams in over 180 countries.
Operator Connect for Microsoft Teams
Operator Connect adds calling and audio conferencing directly into Microsoft Teams. Discover wh...
Modernise your workspaces, enable hybrid working and empower your people with dynamic Workspace...
Deliver seamless virtual events with our managed service from BT. We host online events using M...