What is Network Access Control (NAC)?
A level of visibility that will transform your network security.
The explosion in the number and type of devices connecting to your network, with emerging trends like Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), Internet of Things (IoT), Operational Technology (OT), and virtualised appliances, significantly expands your attack surface – but are invisible to most security products. Network Access Control (NAC) security provides 100% device visibility across all IP endpoints as a foundation of your network security.
Managed NAC solutions from BT are designed to protect you from risks such as:
- rogue devices – our services can detect all devices connecting to your network and identify what and where they are
- malware and botnets – we’ll help you identify and categorise endpoints and assess and report on their security status
- device non-compliance – our service can scan all devices connecting to your network and identify instances of non-compliance.
What is Managed NAC Security?
Managed NAC Security is a comprehensive solution to see, categorise and control all devices connecting to your network in real-time.
- real-time visibility – discover all managed and unmanaged devices and categorise them in real-time as they connect to your network
- device control – control network access and enforce segmentation policies to reduce lateral movement
- managed deployment – get controlled deployment through accredited experts and project management by us.
It’s not just the solution that makes the difference, but who you choose to partner with. Why choose us for NAC solutions?
- We’re truly global – we have 3,000 security experts and 16 security operations centres across the world.
- We’re experienced – our experts perform the centralised monitoring and management of your service around the world, around the clock, 365 days a year.
- We’re accredited – we’ve invested significantly in expertise, accreditation, and training to future-proof your investment and maximise your protection.
Further insightsWant to know more about the benefits that our network security solutions can bring to your business? Read expert analysis and opinions curated by us today.
Who’s that knocking on your door?
Cybercriminals are exploiting gaps in identity access. To stop them, it’s important to have the right authentication processes, limit privileges, control access and have strong identity governance.
3 essential actions to implement SD-WAN securely
As companies are forced to open up their networks, how can they do so securely without exposing their data and operations?