SIP trunks provide you with an IP alternative to traditional PSTN delivered over IP Connect and can reduce your costs by:
- removing expensive interfaces to the PSTN
- reducing the number of trunks needed by up to 30 per cent
- giving you low cost international PSTN minutes
- self-service administration and reporting giving you control and flexibility over your communications
- centralised SIP – no need to segregate (logically partition) SIP traffic per country
- fully compliant with in-country regulation, supports multiple codecs.
Our One Voice platform offers SIP services in 73 countries, with full PSTN replacement in 21. We support 350+ customers, with over 380,000 channels.