What is threat detection and management?
Any attack on your infrastructure can have a serious impact on your business.
Threat detection and management solutions help you identify, analyse, and remediate cyber threats faster to protect your organisation’s most critical data and assets.
If your network or cloud infrastructure are breached, you need to be able to count on advanced cybersecurity measures to quickly contain the incident. But what if you could take this a step further with the ability to identify threats before they became breaches, giving you valuable time to bolster your defences?
That’s the fundamental approach behind our threat detection and management solutions. With us, you can detect and mitigate cyber threats around the clock, using actionable threat intelligence to take preventative action and minimise the impact of attacks.
We’ll give you access to the same digital threat management capabilities that we use to protect our own business, so you know you’re getting security solutions you can trust.
Security Threat Intelligence – cyber threat intelligence platform
Get ahead of cyber attackers with actionable threat intelligence from our cyber threat intelligence platform.
What is Security Threat Intelligence?
Security Threat Intelligence is an intelligence driven threat management solution designed to predict, prevent, detect, and respond to threats to protect and maintain your key business operations.
Powered by Eagle-i - our innovative threat platform - our Threat intelligence solution gives you:
- a better understanding of the threat landscape, including quarterly industry sector analysis reports, and insight into how to prioritise your vulnerabilities and remediation work
- enhanced threat monitoring, analysis, and response to indicators of compromise
- intelligence-driven threat hunting to tackle threats across multiple environments and products.
Cyber Security Platform – managed cybersecurity for global enterprises
Uncover even the most sophisticated threats with our advanced cyber situational awareness platform for large, global enterprises.
What is Cyber Security Platform?
Cyber Security Platform is a state-of-the-art, managed cybersecurity solution that lets you correlate every alert across your organisation at a glance.
We enrich vast amounts of structured and unstructured data from your organisation and use real time behavioural analytics and visualisation tools to help you detect and mitigate threats that were previously not detectable.
- intelligent insight using internal feeds and correlating multiple events in real-time, for a clear overview of your threat landscape
- operations support with consultation on current capacity, and the option for us to manage your security operations centre
- access to a customised client dashboard that helps you interpret your data for informed decision-making.
Operational Technology Threat Management
What is Operational Technology Threat Management?
Operational Technology Threat Management will help mitigate the risk of security breaches from internal and external sources by helping you detect and respond to threats to your Operational Technology (OT) environment.
With our Operational Technology Threat Management service you’ll get visibility and control of your OT assets and be able to detect and remediate cyber threats by monitoring industrial equipment, assets, processes and events.
Our solution can give you a single pane of glass view over your entire IT and OT estate so you can:
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date asset inventory and automatically track your OT and IoT assets.
- Avoid protection blind spots with continuous monitoring of your operational environment.
- Quickly and accurately detect and disrupt threats with a combination of behaviour-based and signature-based threat detection.
- Centralised monitoring and reporting from your entire estate.
- Highly scalable to meet your needs now and in the future.
- Regularly updated threat intelligence to detect emerging threats and new vulnerabilities.
It’s not just the solution that makes the difference, but who you choose to partner with. Why choose our threat detection and management solutions?
- We’re technology leaders – trusted to provide security solutions to some of the world’s largest multinational corporations and nation states around the world
- We have a truly global reach – and are one of the biggest security and business continuity practices in the world, with 3,000 security professionals working for us across the globe
- We’re recognised – names a leader in the IDC MarketScape worldwide managed security services 2020 vendor assessment
- We have first-hand experience – with many of our solutions built with the same technology we use to protect our own organisation.
Further insightsWant to know more about threat detection and management? Read expert analysis and opinions curated by us.
Building operational resilience in the face of rising cyber threats
Our experts look at how organisations should shape their cybersecurity, assuming that the attacker is already inside.
Get the attacker’s view on your cyber defence
The five core aims of cyber attackers and the multi-layered defence approach that could stop them targeting your business.
Three best-practice measures in the event of a data breach
To have the best chance of an effective response and a full recovery, businesses should have a robust incident response strategy in place.