Our global inbound voice network enables customers to handle their incoming phone calls. An end-to-end managed voice solution enables global, as well national contact centres and companies, to operate more efficiently and serve their customers better than ever before.
What is a global inbound voice network?
Improve customer service and reduce costs with global inbound voice network.
With consumer choices at an all-time high, providing a cutting-edge customer contact experience can make all the difference for your business.
A global inbound voice network ensures every customer call is answered, connecting your disparate call centers around the world into a single virtual operation. Our global inbound call centre solutions make it easier for customers to get in touch, no matter where they are, with easy to remember phone numbers that stay with you for as long as you want them.
The global inbound voice network lets you handle customer interactions intelligently, increase customer loyalty and make the most of your resources.
Our global inbound voice network solution
Global inbound voice network is a global VPN service that allows customer telephone calls to be carried between an inbound node and your call centre(s). The service uses centralised intelligent routing capabilities and our network to link up your contact centres across the globe.
Our global inbound voice network service includes:
- multiple access and service number options a variety of access methods with flexible calling
- advanced intelligent screening and routing you can customise how calls are routed across your contact centres
- traffic management and reporting giving you immediate control of your contact centre applications and access to valuable information about traffic and agent performance
- world-class support services operating 24 / 7 across the globe
- self-service and hosted IVR advanced speech recognition and touch tone capabilities.
- build and integrate your own apps using our controller API to rebalance traffic, activate alternative and business continuity plans, and maintain your voice inventory. It can be combined with other APIs and data inputs so you can respond in real time to changing call centre conditions
- real-time Communications capabilities to web browsers and mobile devices with WebRTC
Avoid expensive mobile charges and make calls at the click of a button. Get access to the full ICg feature set and routing plans across the globe, without the need to install any plugins or apps.
It’s not just the service that makes the difference, but who you choose it with. Why choose a global inbound voice network soltution from BT?
- Expertise – over 25 years’ experience delivering broad, in-depth customer contact expertise to leading corporations and public authorities around the world.
- Truly global – our global voice network manages over 16 billion minutes-per-year, wit h access available from over 180 countries, and numbers offered in more than 130 countries.
- Trusted – 9 out of 10 of the top global airlines to communicate with their customers and offer a leading-edge contact experience.
- End-to-end service – we own and control every part of the platform, and proactively monitor the service to ensure it’s always fully operational.
Further insightsWant to know more about the benefits that our global inbound voice network can bring to your business? Read our expert analysis and insights.
What is a global inbound voice network?
What are the benefits of a global inbound voice network?
A global inbound voice network ensures customers are always connected to the most-qualified available agent, so you can provide an outstanding service to your customers. This quality service is received by all customers, no matter where they are located.
Our global inbound voice network also allows you to adopt a unified contact centre strategy across multiple sites. These sites can all be managed from a single entity, with a variety of reporting and routing management tools to help you get the most out of your contact centre.
What factors do I need to consider with a global inbound voice network?
We offer a variety of options to help make our global inbound voice network work for you. While giving you the freedom to determine how much your customers pay to connect to the contact centre. Depending on your geographical locations and the type of features you want to make available to both your customers and call centre teams, our specialists will be able to help you build a solution that's optimised to you.