Operational Technology Threat Management
Avoid increased business risk from digital transformation
Operational Technology Threat Management will help mitigate the risk of security breaches from internal and external sources by helping you detect and respond to threats to your Operational Technology (OT) environment.
With our Operational Technology Threat Management service you’ll get visibility and control of your OT assets and be able to detect and remediate cyber threats by monitoring industrial equipment, assets, processes and events.
Our optional Advisory services can also help you identify and prioritise the OT threats to your organisation, get a snapshot of your network and assets and understand your current cyber maturity.
We’ll install sensors in your operational network to see all your operational assets and identify any risks and threats, which will be visible in the central operational console.
Our solution can also be integrated into your existing Security Operations Centre (SOC) and Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) system to give you a single pane of glass view over your entire IT and OT estate.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date asset inventory and automatically track your OT and IoT assets.
- Avoid protection blind spots with continuous monitoring of your operational environment.
- Quickly and accurately detect and disrupt threats with a combination of behaviour-based and signature-based threat detection.
- Centralised monitoring and reporting from your entire estate.
- Highly scalable to meet your needs now and in the future.
- Regularly updated threat intelligence to detect emerging threats and new vulnerabilities.
- A trusted partner delivering cyber security services to nation states and blue-chip organisations for over 70 years.
- Technically accredited in OT security vendor solutions.
- Solutions from the leading OT security vendors giving you choice and flexibility.
- Aligns with our dedicated Digital Manufacturing proposition, combining LAN / WAN, mobility and convergence solutions with a wide portfolio of security controls.