Shape your future infrastructure with our managed SD-WAN and SASE solutions
Offices, branches and remote sites need more agile, secure connectivity to maximise productivity, and drive value. Delivering an excellent user experience at the same time as increased visibility and control of your network and applications is critical.
Meeting these demands is hard for organisations with siloed network and security teams. But bringing the two together isn’t easy. Both can be complex, confusing fields. A new model is needed.
What is SD-WAN?
SD-WAN (or software-defined wide-area network) is a virtual WAN architecture that lets organisations securely connect users to their applications using any combination of transport services, including MPLS, broadband internet, and 4G / 5G.
What is SASE?
The term Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) refers to a converged network and security model where most traffic is no longer travelling over your own networks, and most applications and data are stored in the cloud.
SASE consists of two main elements, SD-WAN and Secure Service Edge (SSE), that are seamlessly integrated into a holistic solution with our comprehensive services wrap. We know that every organisation starts from a different point, with a unique set of existing security products and use cases, so we offer choice and flexibility of either a single vendor SASE ecosystem or a hybrid SD-WAN and SSE approach.
Our SD-WAN and SASE / SSE partners include Cisco, Fortinet, Meraki, Palo Alto Networks, VMware, and Zscaler.
With our SD-WAN and SASE solutions, you’ll see benefits like:
- better routing for your important applications
- cutting-edge security with an encrypted network
- improved security posture and easier implementation of Zero Trust architectures
- a scalable and flexible service you can customise to meet your business needs
- the ability to meet additional bandwidth demand and improve the performance of your priority applications.
It’s not just the service that makes the difference, but who you choose it with.
- Industry-leading partnerships – enjoy the power of Cisco, VMware, Fortinet, Zscaler and Palo Alto combined with our market-leading global network.
- Knowledge – we have expertise in both security and networking, as well as the ability to support you both locally and globally in all areas of the world.
- Experience – we design, build, and deliver solutions to the world’s largest multinational corporations, and we can use that expertise and heritage to create solutions that work for you.
- Choice and control – choice is everything, which is why our services are flexible and customisable to your business needs.
- Accelerate time to value - we have the resources to quickly map business needs and objectives to the appropriate solutions and get you up and running quickly.
- Leading service experience – we continually develop our services to resolve issues proactively before they happen. We support our SD-WAN and SASE solutions with a unified service desk, providing seamless service and reduced effort.
- Global reach – we deliver on the promise of a consistent user and service experience, anywhere in the world.
Our SD-WAN and SASE products
Shape your future infrastructure with a high-performance, cloud-delivered, and reliable SD-WAN ...
Discover Meraki SD-WAN from BT and Cisco - an integrated SD-WAN solution for a less complex, mo...
Agile Connect Nuage SD-WAN
A fully-managed, next generation SD-WAN network solution from Nokia.
Explore a new kind of SD-WAN solution with Cisco SD-WAN from BT - an agile, flexible, and secur...
An application centric, cloud-delivered SD-WAN service providing agility, flexibility, simplici...
Fully managed Fortinet SD-WAN - integrating both software defined networking and managed firewa...
Managed cloud security solutions
Protect your global business with industry-leading cloud security solutions and BT's managed se...
Further insightsWant to know more about the benefits SD-WAN and SASE solutions can bring to your business? Read expert analysis and opinions curated by us.
Re-inventing the network of a major health technology company
How a global SD-WAN rollout is increasing network capacity, while significantly lowering costs.