Nearly every organisation can gain advantages from cloud services. But each implementation is different.
You need a reliable, secure and high performance connection, with the right bandwidth and minimal downtime. Because if something goes wrong, then it’s a major problem that costs money – sometimes a lot of it.
So, what if you could embrace the cloud using a tried and trusted network approach, and extend your existing MPLS network direct to the cloud provider, without impacting performance?
With us, you’ll benefit from global connectivity directly from our MPLS platform to leading third-party cloud providers and data centre services, giving you the reliability, security, and performance you want. You’ll also be backed with the skills, service and support you need for a successful migration. For example, we can fix problems with Equinix services in around half the time of a non-managed service.
You’ll also gain connectivity through our global internet capability and ISP relationships, giving you the choice of connectivity - from business-grade to consumer - to meet your performance needs at the right price.
A business-grade private WAN connection to leading cloud service providers.
Every business knows about the benefits of cloud computing but getting set-up can still be a daunting journey with a myriad of providers and services to navigate. Cloud Connect Direct makes it easier and gives a consistent and secure connection to all the benefits the cloud has to offer.
By enabling you to connect directly from our global network using the latest Software Defined Network (SDN) technology, you can be on-net with your preferred providers and Software as a Service (SaaS) in a faster and more reliable way. Direct private WAN connectivity also means your sites appear as on-net sites on your MPLS network, making everything safer and easier to manage.
Cloud Direct Connect was developed to remove the risks associated with cloud-based services, and we’ll ensure your move to the cloud is smooth, cost-efficient, and low-risk. All this without the headache of managing multiple suppliers and physical infrastructure.
How does Cloud Connect Direct work?
Cloud computing has the potential to transform the way you do business – but not all connections are equal.
Cloud Connect Direct connections can range from 50mb to 2Gb and don’t require any additional access, CPE, or physical connectivity. There are no complicated internet breakouts, routing, DNS changes or firewalls. We manage the service the same way we do our core network, giving you more time to focus on business priorities.
It also lets you build on your network, using our infrastructure to go from testing and development to rolling out cloud-based applications and services faster and with greater security.
And you’ll keep a lid on costs. Cloud Connect Direct is more predictable and cost-effective than buying, configuring, and supporting security for multiple breakouts over the internet. We’ll handle the nitty gritty like managing the connection hour-by-hour. You’ll get performance information at your fingertips.
We’re committed to delivering the best cloud connectivity solutions* on the market. Cloud Connect Direct lets you:
- Access cloud providers directly from your own private network
- Give people a great experience with a low latency private connection, fully managed by us
- Get up and running quickly when we connect the service to your MPLS IP VPN in days
- Stay flexible and add users and offices when you need them, redesigning your connections quickly
- Go global with our connectivity for different cloud providers worldwide
- Stay secure and control where your data goes on its way from A to B
- Reduce vendor management costs with a single service provider
As more networks, devices, users and clouds are added to your organisation it’s more difficult to paint a single and complete picture of how your IT is working. Where does your network need some fine-tuning and where does it need an overhaul?
Our Connect Intelligence services include:
- full application landscape and underlay (e.g Internet) visibility
- complete user experience monitoring for home and office workers
- faster responses for key apps like O365 and Salesforce – up to 10 x faster
- reduced data transmission across the network (up to 90%).
Our partners bring the technology, like Riverbed, Cisco (AppD and ThousandEyes), offering software and cloud-based solutions, and we’ll implement and manage the experience with you on flexible start slow and grow, commercial models. Using our experts to make sure your infrastructure is ready for your next business challenge.
Through a self-service portal, you get the tools, resources and flexibility – to put in place perfectly tailored cloud solutions to meet the practical challenges of your business.
Cloud Compute gives you:
- flexible commercials - you only pay for what you use
- more speed and agility - create or change your service in response to new demands in seconds
- flexibility and scalability - scale your public and private clouds to match your changing needs, and bring in new applications as you need them
- enterprise class security and less risk
- data sovereignty – you know where you data is hosted at all times, in a location your choice.
Telehousing gives you the space and security, as well as the resilience and reach, to make your IT infrastructure work.
You can trust us with your telehousing needs because:
- we deliver data centre services from 48 global data centres
- each one conforms to or exceeds Tier 3 of the Uptime Institute’s definition
- each of our data centres is equipped with the same high standards of connectivity, security, atmospheric control and power
- each environmental system and power source is duplicated for greater resilience against systems failure
- we offer a 100 per cent SLA for the provision of power to each footprint and ensure continuity for your critical business processes (location permitting).
As a digital business, your network needs the right technology to enable it to be flexible, secure and agile.
You also need to integrate the old with the new, all while controlling spend. We can help you achieve this.
First we define your desired business outcomes and uncover the true state of your IT infrastructure to make informed decisions, based on fact.
We can then help you understand the benefits of a future networking strategy so that together we create a vision for the future and a transformation roadmap.
What is Internet Connect?
Global internet access services to suit all your sites, however large or small
The internet is the foundation of the way we work today. To connect all your customers, suppliers, offices, and employees, you need a cost-effective global internet access and broadband solution you can rely on.
As business moves toward hybrid networking models, your users will expect you to buy the best available internet with performance and reliability prioritised. The combined reach of our core network and our carefully selected third parties means Internet Connect can help your network solution span the globe – with the right offer at the right price, under a single contract and service agreement.
How does Internet Connect work?
Improving your internet connected world.
In a complex world of distributed architecture and applications, you need reliable global ISP solutions with experienced partners who have the tools, systems, network security expertise, and relationships to track and resolve any issues quickly.
We deliver and manage your internet connections for you, removing the headache of dealing with multiple suppliers in different locations around the world and providing cost-effective connectivity into more than 190 countries. As you grow into new locations, Internet Connect lets you simply add these connections into your managed service agreement, maintaining a consistent and simplified look and feel to your network.
Our Multi Service Access (MSA) agreement also lets you combine MPLS and internet over the same access, so you can use some of your current MPLS bandwidth to connect directly into the internet without waiting for new installs.
Internet Connect features:
We’re committed to delivering the best global internet and broadband services on the market. Internet Connect offers you:
- A fully-managed solution – We deliver and manage all your global internet connections, removing the headache of dealing with multiple suppliers around the world
- Burstable Bandwidth – You’ll have the flexibility a digital business needs, adding new capability to control bandwidth costs while maximising agility
- MPLS IP VPN integration – Secure gateways around the world with our own internet and MPLS services reduce cost and time compared to new, physical connections
- 24/7/365 support – You can rest assured we’ll meet our commitment to you with expert support to help you resolve any issues you may encounter.
Internet Connect benefits:
What benefits will Internet Connect bring to your business?
- Reduced management complexity – Our service is fully-managed, leaving you time to focus on the business-critical work only you can do
- High performance for a better customer experience – Uncontended (1:1), synchronous bandwidth lets your applications perform at their best
- Global reach for smaller remote sites – We offer many lower-priced options to suit the needs of your smaller and more remote sites and users, including ADSL, VDSL, SDSL, and radio/Wi-Fi
- Resilience and choice – We design and configure networks that provide high up-time and come with centralised, co-ordinated global support
- Improved security – We have 3,000+ security professionals protecting our network, and offer options like DDoS and cloud-based firewalls.
Improve the way your organisation uses cloud technology.
The cloud delivers massive benefits for organisations, but some of those can rapidly drive-up costs and create complexity as your estate expands. Our globally consistent Hybrid Cloud Cost Optimisation service will give you the visibility you need across both your multi-cloud and hybrid cloud environments.
With detailed data analytics and custom reporting, you’ll gain insight into spend and usage throughout your organisation, and be able to automate, right size, and regain cost control – while creating better governance of your cloud usage across the company.
Our expertise, coupled with actionable recommendations, will help you make informed decisions and reduce cloud costs. We can also go one step further using automation to save you time whilst ensuring better cloud security standards.
The service is fully managed, which means we’ll take care of the tricky bits like set-up, installation, and maintenance for you.
Why invest in cloud cost optimisation services?
Tame cloud costs with continuous improvement and behavioural change.
Hybrid Cloud Cost Optimisation will help you regain control of your cloud network. With role-based (and customisable) dashboards, you’ll see exactly who’s spending what and how that’s impacting your budget – and where money can be saved.
By making people aware of what they’re spending and urging them to improve their cloud housekeeping, you can begin to change behaviour right through your organisation. We can even automate certain tasks to help and you can get a real-time status update via our health-check report.
We can tap into your raw data to give you an initial view of the potential savings you could gain, even if you’re not yet a customer. And because we know giving us an overview of your entire estate may be tricky, this raw data insight can be the basis of our ongoing cloud conversations.
We’re committed to providing the best hybrid cloud solutions on the market. Our Cloud Cost Optimisation service gives you:
- Detailed reporting and dashboards
- Evaluation of utilisation across cloud and hybrid
- Customer performance optimisation matrix
- Health check automatic updates
- Automatic housekeeping
- Automated recommendations on cloud security and policies
What is IP Connect Global MPLS?
Intelligent and flexible MPLS IP VPNs designed to boost business performance and security
IP Connect Global is an intelligent MPLS network solution that provides the reach, flexibility, security, and performance you need to successfully run your business. It’s our key building block – and the foundation layer – for Wide Area Network (WAN) solutions at critical or important sites that need predictable performance backed by strong service levels.
It’s based on MPLS network technology over a private and secure VPN. Our MPLS reliability is built on a modern and dynamic network solution that’s tuned for the future - one that thousands of our customers rely on.
Combined with the public internet, IP Connect Global enables a hybrid network solution that gives you the performance, security, and reliability of an MPLS network platform with the agility, flexibility, and reach of the public internet.
Why invest in our MPLS service?
For a network engineered around performance.
We know when it comes to your MPLS solution that you want assured quality. That’s why we’ve engineered our network around performance. When you need guaranteed and prioritised application responses on secure bandwidth, IP Connect Global gives you:
- Low latency – assured performance thanks to optimised network design
- Better resilience – separation of core network traffic and a multiple PoP strategy in cities for end-to-end resiliency
- Strict planning – strict planning rules to ensure link failure won’t affect other traffic
- Avoidance of congestion – consistent performance 24/7/265 thanks to strict planning
- Common routing – BT MPLS optimised and fully-integrated routing not compromised by internal gateways
- Global design, management, and maintenance – 24/7/365 monitoring and a common maintenance contract
- Constant network security – constant monitoring for cyber-attack prevention and systematic security updates
IP Connect Global MPLS features:
We’re committed to delivering the best MPLS solutions on the market. IP Connect Global gives you:
- Direct connectivity with a range 3rd party cloud and data centre providers
- Cloud acceleration and optimisation
- Full integration with cloud security which extends into secure internet gateways
- Burstable and scalable bandwidths up to 10gb capability
- BT MPLS optimised and fully integrated routing, not compromised by internal gateways.
IP Connect Global MPLS benefits:
What benefits will IP Connect Global and MPLS solutions bring to your business?
- Global reach with domestic depth – Services in more than 198 countries and territories worldwide
- Cloud connections – Our MPLS solution delivers the perfect platform to accelerate your cloud strategy, spreading your domain securely and reliably into partners like Google, Microsoft, AWS, and more
- Data centre connections – Agile and secure connections to over 200 data centres worldwide and all the largest 3rd party providers
- Intelligent network services – Embedded into our network to give you better application visibility, acceleration and optimisation
- Hybrid solution – Balance performance, security, reach and cost
- A range of SD–WAN solutions – Fully aligned with BT network services like Agile Connect, Cisco SD–WAN, Meraki, Infovista, and Riverbed for better application visibility and control
- NFV services – Virtualised versions of our acceleration and security services either via the cloud or virtual CPE devices.
Expectations around performance, bandwidth, and security are increasing, and your provider is critical in managing this. Whatever your business needs, we’ll craft a unique MPLS solution that works for you.