Voice is still key to the trade workflow, but a one-size-fits-all approach – where everyone has a physical turret supported by a standalone system – is no longer good enough.
Your trading floors may have islands of voice trading technology that are totally separate from your unified communications (UC) solutions and contact centres. This could be hampering you.
What if you could simplify your infrastructure so you can collaborate effectively, streamline your operations and optimise your costs?
You want a clear migration path that lets you interoperate with your existing infrastructure and move at the right pace for your business and technology refresh cycle.
You also want to seamlessly integrate with Cisco Unified Communications and Microsoft Skype for Business, so you can keep in step with both as they evolve their respective Teams capabilities.
We offer flexible, secure and highly resilient solutions that do all of this. They run on standard infrastructure and can be hosted either in our data centres, on your own infrastructure or a hybrid of the two.
Through Unified Trading, we can offer you:
- Multi-channel communication – so your trading teams can communicate with clients, counterparties and colleagues using a blend of speech, video and messaging from the broadest range of fixed and mobile devices and applications
- Flexibility – flexible deployment options so you can integrate your enterprise systems with your trading floor IT and combine cloud with on-premise solutions in the best way for you
- Community collaboration – across our Radianz Cloud
- Compliance - helping you respond to legal holds and regulatory investigations more effectively with proactive surveillance.
You’re used to powerful collaboration applications that lets you check someone’s availability, move from a message to a call and then start sharing content or use video. But if your systems have been implemented as technology silos, that’s not been possible on the trading floor until now.
We can help your traders collaborate more effectively – with each other, as well as with clients and counterparties - using a full range of options to suit different users. You can also identify new opportunities, improve your service to clients and increase revenue.
And when you need to work outside of the trade floor, FlexPro provides a full-function software turret for business continuity.
Through BT Trading, we offer a full range of options to suit different users across the trading floor:
- TouchPro - with a large, 15-inch touch screen and a configurable user interface
- TouchProM - a ‘mini’ version of TouchPro, occupying a smaller footprint on the desk
- FlexPro - a PC-based turret that provides the same user interface as TouchPro and supports many of the same features
- FlexCom - a soft intercom client FlexCom supports person-person, group and broadcast intercom calls
- FlexGo - a lightweight mobile turret application for Android phones and tablets. An Apple iOS version is coming soon.