As more people use the internet, the cloud and new technologies, traditional private networks are changing into modern hybrid ones.
Such transformation can threaten your service performance.
Sometimes you need enhanced connectivity for your critical apps, such as Skype for Business, which require a constant bit rate. But, cloud connectivity is only part of the story. You also need cloud-based monitoring and acceleration services to give your users the best performance.
What if you could implement a new solution and still have the necessary support for your design on day 1, day 30, day 365 and beyond?
Based on what you want to achieve, our discovery service and experts will help design and build your cloud infrastructure. They work with market-leading organisations, such as InfoVista, Riverbed and CloudReach, to understand your current IT estate, as well as what infrastructure you need in order to support your future cloud strategy.
With us, you’ll have support for your solution throughout its life, not just at initial deployment. We’ll continue to partner with your organisation so you have optimum application management and service performance.
A business-grade private WAN connection to leading cloud service providers.
Every business knows about the benefits of cloud computing but getting set-up can still be a daunting journey with a myriad of providers and services to navigate. Cloud Connect Direct makes it easier and gives a consistent and secure connection to all the benefits the cloud has to offer.
By enabling you to connect directly from our global network using the latest Software Defined Network (SDN) technology, you can be on-net with your preferred providers and Software as a Service (SaaS) in a faster and more reliable way. Direct private WAN connectivity also means your sites appear as on-net sites on your MPLS network, making everything safer and easier to manage.
Cloud Direct Connect was developed to remove the risks associated with cloud-based services, and we’ll ensure your move to the cloud is smooth, cost-efficient, and low-risk. All this without the headache of managing multiple suppliers and physical infrastructure.
How does Cloud Connect Direct work?
Cloud computing has the potential to transform the way you do business – but not all connections are equal.
Cloud Connect Direct connections can range from 50mb to 2Gb and don’t require any additional access, CPE, or physical connectivity. There are no complicated internet breakouts, routing, DNS changes or firewalls. We manage the service the same way we do our core network, giving you more time to focus on business priorities.
It also lets you build on your network, using our infrastructure to go from testing and development to rolling out cloud-based applications and services faster and with greater security.
And you’ll keep a lid on costs. Cloud Connect Direct is more predictable and cost-effective than buying, configuring, and supporting security for multiple breakouts over the internet. We’ll handle the nitty gritty like managing the connection hour-by-hour. You’ll get performance information at your fingertips.
We’re committed to delivering the best cloud connectivity solutions* on the market. Cloud Connect Direct lets you:
- Access cloud providers directly from your own private network
- Give people a great experience with a low latency private connection, fully managed by us
- Get up and running quickly when we connect the service to your MPLS IP VPN in days
- Stay flexible and add users and offices when you need them, redesigning your connections quickly
- Go global with our connectivity for different cloud providers worldwide
- Stay secure and control where your data goes on its way from A to B
- Reduce vendor management costs with a single service provider
As more networks, devices, users and clouds are added to your organisation it’s more difficult to paint a single and complete picture of how your IT is working. Where does your network need some fine-tuning and where does it need an overhaul?
Our Connect Intelligence services include:
- full application landscape and underlay (e.g Internet) visibility
- complete user experience monitoring for home and office workers
- faster responses for key apps like O365 and Salesforce – up to 10 x faster
- reduced data transmission across the network (up to 90%).
Our partners bring the technology, like Riverbed, Cisco (AppD and ThousandEyes), offering software and cloud-based solutions, and we’ll implement and manage the experience with you on flexible start slow and grow, commercial models. Using our experts to make sure your infrastructure is ready for your next business challenge.
Our public cloud solutions offer a practical, efficient and secure route into public cloud computing giving you the choice, flexibility and compliance you need.
Our Hybrid Cloud Managed services are platform-agnostic across private and public cloud.
With our services, you can:
- order public cloud alongside our portfolio of services on a single contract
- get the most globally diverse choice of hybrid cloud services from us and our partners, delivered locally
- get secure, high performance connectivity
- be secure at all the gateways to the public cloud with Check Point security
- control your IT infrastructure and apps from anywhere in the world with a single pane of glass
- benefit from the expertise of our 2,000 highly skilled professional services consultants (with over 500 Microsoft and AWS accreditations)
- leverage our innovation with the leading cloud providers.
What is Internet Connect?
Global internet access services to suit all your sites, however large or small
The internet is the foundation of the way we work today. To connect all your customers, suppliers, offices, and employees, you need a cost-effective global internet access and broadband solution you can rely on.
As business moves toward hybrid networking models, your users will expect you to buy the best available internet with performance and reliability prioritised. The combined reach of our core network and our carefully selected third parties means Internet Connect can help your network solution span the globe – with the right offer at the right price, under a single contract and service agreement.
How does Internet Connect work?
Improving your internet connected world.
In a complex world of distributed architecture and applications, you need reliable global ISP solutions with experienced partners who have the tools, systems, network security expertise, and relationships to track and resolve any issues quickly.
We deliver and manage your internet connections for you, removing the headache of dealing with multiple suppliers in different locations around the world and providing cost-effective connectivity into more than 190 countries. As you grow into new locations, Internet Connect lets you simply add these connections into your managed service agreement, maintaining a consistent and simplified look and feel to your network.
Our Multi Service Access (MSA) agreement also lets you combine MPLS and internet over the same access, so you can use some of your current MPLS bandwidth to connect directly into the internet without waiting for new installs.
Internet Connect features:
We’re committed to delivering the best global internet and broadband services on the market. Internet Connect offers you:
- A fully-managed solution – We deliver and manage all your global internet connections, removing the headache of dealing with multiple suppliers around the world
- Burstable Bandwidth – You’ll have the flexibility a digital business needs, adding new capability to control bandwidth costs while maximising agility
- MPLS IP VPN integration – Secure gateways around the world with our own internet and MPLS services reduce cost and time compared to new, physical connections
- 24/7/365 support – You can rest assured we’ll meet our commitment to you with expert support to help you resolve any issues you may encounter.
Internet Connect benefits:
What benefits will Internet Connect bring to your business?
- Reduced management complexity – Our service is fully-managed, leaving you time to focus on the business-critical work only you can do
- High performance for a better customer experience – Uncontended (1:1), synchronous bandwidth lets your applications perform at their best
- Global reach for smaller remote sites – We offer many lower-priced options to suit the needs of your smaller and more remote sites and users, including ADSL, VDSL, SDSL, and radio/Wi-Fi
- Resilience and choice – We design and configure networks that provide high up-time and come with centralised, co-ordinated global support
- Improved security – We have 3,000+ security professionals protecting our network, and offer options like DDoS and cloud-based firewalls.