In the capital markets ecosystem, you want to constantly evaluate how to achieve optimal execution across trading venues.
You need access to the best new applications and the latest market analytics so you can inform and support your trading strategies.
But in this fast-moving sector – where innovative FinTech companies are emerging and markets are expanding and evolving – it can be an uphill struggle to manage your critical infrastructure, particularly on a global scale.
What if you could be part of a proven cloud community and dynamic global marketplace for the capital markets? And what if you could find new growth and revenue opportunities, gain maximum value from your technology budget and streamline your approach to governance, risk and compliance?
Our Radianz cloud ecosystem gives you instant access to over 400 providers and thousands of applications – with new companies, applications and trading venues coming online all the time. We can help you reduce complexity and provision resources flexibly – leaving you free to focus on your core capabilities while reducing the costs of your trading infrastructure.
Financial services organisations require secure, flexible and highly scalable compute resources regardless of geographic location.
BT Radianz offers you connectivity to multiple cloud providers, and if you’re an existing customer, you can take advantage of your existing Radianz connection and consume public cloud resources through your nearest secure access point.
With us, you can:
- take advantage of cloud services to power your business
- use your existing Radianz infrastructure to connect and take advantage of public compute resources
- simplify your connectivity with the ability to access multiple cloud providers
- get highly reliable connectivity with guaranteed levels of service availability
- get a wide range of solutions and price points to meet your requirements
- adopt a hybrid approach to meet a broad set of business challenges
- consume services flexibly while matching your costs to your business demands.
The FIX (Financial Information Exchange) protocol is an industry-recognised standard for financial communication.
BT Radianz FIX Connectivity is the open solution that provides managed FIX connectivity to thousands of trading partners using just one network.
The BT Radianz Cloud is the world’s largest FIX network with thousands of unique client locations utilising BT Radianz for FIX connectivity to trade counter parties and FIX-enabled applications.
Whether you use an application programming interface (API), multi-liquidity provider centre, or single-liquidity provider for electronic FX trading, we can provide access to all of these sources.
All of the largest multi-bank portals and more than 20 single-bank venues use our Radianz Cloud as the secure access and distribution platform for their clients. You too could have fast, secure, reliable access to foreign exchange services around the world.
A single BT Radianz Cloud connection gives you access to a variety of FX Liquidity, including:
- single bank platforms
- multi-bank platforms
- FX darkpools
- FX Swap Execution Facilities (SEFs).
This allows you to trade:
- major currency pairs
- emerging markets currencies.
With our Radianz Member Services, we consolidate all your external market connectivity onto a single connection, giving you fast, secure and reliable access to your trading partners and services.
This saves you money, time, circuits, equipment, maintenance and management.
We give you:
- access to pre-trade, trade and post-trade applications across the securities trade cycle from over 400 service providers
- the capacity, security and resilience you need with our award-winning shared market infrastructure which is engineered to be fully redundant
- the ability to scale your connectivity quickly and remotely as your requirements change, so you can quickly connect to new services and trade counterparties.
Get access to our Radianz Cloud – the industry-leading connectivity and hosting platform - designed and managed exclusively for the unique requirements of the financial services community.
It gives you:
- access to our award-winning shared market infrastructure which is engineered to be fully redundant
- access to an extensive global community of customers and prospects who can add your services quickly and efficiently
- the capacity, security and resilience you need
- the ability to scale your connectivity easily as your needs change, so you can match the demands of your customers.
In today’s competitive financial marketplace, speed is of the essence. Multi-asset, low-latency trading algorithms need direct access from anywhere in the world.
Whether you need to connect to global trading venues or market data sources, we offer a global, high-speed platform that connects the world’s key market centres. So, if you’re hosted in one centre, you can connect to any other major centre around the world.
- deliver fast network speed with layer 2 connectivity up to 10Gbps, optimised low-latency and path connectivity
- remove bottlenecks as our copper or fibre hand-off is at native interface speed
- can support many different customer connections
- give you the option to have a single link or benefit from a more resilient connection
- help you monitor your network with our enhanced tool set
- are in the same hosting centres as many of the key trading venue infrastructures, globally, making it easy to connect
- fully manage your solution with our dedicated financial services engineering teams.