It’s no longer enough to simply record conversations. You need to store your recordings in a common archive, assure their source and audibility, and transcribe from speech to text for analytics and surveillance purposes.
What if you could easily capture, assure and store trader voice communications in line with your regulatory and business requirements, irrespective of the systems where they take place?
Our trading solution integrates with Verint, Nice NTR, ASC and Red Box recorders – covering not just the turret, but online collaboration tools like Skype and Cisco too.
And our intelligence layer makes sure you stay compliant by doing start-of-day automatic business readiness testing, proactively checking all calls have been recorded during the day and addressing or flagging up any issues. You can also turn all that information into intelligence to help you spot new business opportunities.
Through Unified Trading, we can offer you:
- Multi-channel communication – so your trading teams can communicate with clients, counterparties and colleagues using a blend of speech, video and messaging from the broadest range of fixed and mobile devices and applications
- Flexibility – flexible deployment options so you can integrate your enterprise systems with your trading floor IT and combine cloud with on-premise solutions in the best way for you
- Community collaboration – across our Radianz Cloud
- Compliance - helping you respond to legal holds and regulatory investigations more effectively with proactive surveillance.
You’re used to powerful collaboration applications that lets you check someone’s availability, move from a message to a call and then start sharing content or use video. But if your systems have been implemented as technology silos, that’s not been possible on the trading floor until now.
We can help your traders collaborate more effectively – with each other, as well as with clients and counterparties - using a full range of options to suit different users. You can also identify new opportunities, improve your service to clients and increase revenue.
And when you need to work outside of the trade floor, FlexPro provides a full-function software turret for business continuity.
Through BT Trading, we offer a full range of options to suit different users across the trading floor:
- TouchPro - with a large, 15-inch touch screen and a configurable user interface
- TouchProM - a ‘mini’ version of TouchPro, occupying a smaller footprint on the desk
- FlexPro - a PC-based turret that provides the same user interface as TouchPro and supports many of the same features
- FlexCom - a soft intercom client FlexCom supports person-person, group and broadcast intercom calls
- FlexGo - a lightweight mobile turret application for Android phones and tablets. An Apple iOS version is coming soon.