We’re now used to powerful collaboration applications that let us check someone’s availability, move from a message to a call and then start sharing content or use video.
But you’ve not been able to use them on your trading floor until now if your systems have been implemented as standalone silos of technology.
What if your traders could collaborate more effectively – among themselves and your clients and counterparties?
You want your traders to identify new opportunities, provide the best service to your clients and drive revenue.
We can help your users easily see one another’s presence, message or intercom each other, join shared private wires, listen to hoots, share desktops and video-chat – all via a range of devices and apps. This makes switching between different types of communication frictionless, so your teams can handle more clients, gain better insight and improve compliance.
Through Unified Trading, we can offer you:
- Multi-channel communication – so your trading teams can communicate with clients, counterparties and colleagues using a blend of speech, video and messaging from the broadest range of fixed and mobile devices and applications
- Flexibility – flexible deployment options so you can integrate your enterprise systems with your trading floor IT and combine cloud with on-premise solutions in the best way for you
- Community collaboration – across our Radianz Cloud
- Compliance - helping you respond to legal holds and regulatory investigations more effectively with proactive surveillance.
You’re used to powerful collaboration applications that lets you check someone’s availability, move from a message to a call and then start sharing content or use video. But if your systems have been implemented as technology silos, that’s not been possible on the trading floor until now.
We can help your traders collaborate more effectively – with each other, as well as with clients and counterparties - using a full range of options to suit different users. You can also identify new opportunities, improve your service to clients and increase revenue.
And when you need to work outside of the trade floor, FlexPro provides a full-function software turret for business continuity.
Through BT Trading, we offer a full range of options to suit different users across the trading floor:
- TouchPro - with a large, 15-inch touch screen and a configurable user interface
- TouchProM - a ‘mini’ version of TouchPro, occupying a smaller footprint on the desk
- FlexPro - a PC-based turret that provides the same user interface as TouchPro and supports many of the same features
- FlexCom - a soft intercom client FlexCom supports person-person, group and broadcast intercom calls
- FlexGo - a lightweight mobile turret application for Android phones and tablets. An Apple iOS version is coming soon.