In moving to the cloud, you’re potentially opening yourself up to the risks of shadow IT – that is, when your employees use unauthorised software or unknown systems.
And if this happens, you could be breaching regulations.
That’s why you need reputable, scalable technologies to make sure your network is protected against malware and data loss.
What if you could control and audit permissions simply through an online management portal? And what if you had the flexibility to choose between a cloud-based service or a managed, on-premises solution with round-the-clock, global support?
Then, as you adopt cloud-based capabilities, you could migrate at a pace that suits you.
We combine our cloud security portfolio, consulting services, and network and security expertise with key, strategic partnerships to offer you unique insight and knowledge.
We collaborate with the brightest, leading-edge security innovators to bring you the best available technology, future-proofing your investment and maximising your protection.
- Enhances your protection by eliminating the operational pains of emergency patching, frequent patch cycles, and costly system downtime
- Reduces your complexity by managing and configuring the different security modules from a single place
- Simplifies your management through automating repetitive and resource-intensive security tasks, reducing false-positive security alerts, etc
- makes sure you’re compliant with HIPAA, HITECH, NIST, and SAS 70 with one integrated and cost-effective solution
- Remains flexible with no committed contract, so you can ‘turn-off’ security modules whenever you like.
Want to know more?
Get in contact with one of our experts to discuss your needsContact a specialist