Technology has changed the face of global capital markets – what you sell, how you buy and how you do business.
Regulators race to keep up with the changing landscape, introducing ever more reforms and compliance demands that can present you with acute challenges. It’s critical your infrastructure operates to the demanding standards needed.
And it’s not just regulators you need to consider – it’s the technologies coming down the pipeline. Blockchain and artificial intelligence, for example, are set to bring new market and regulatory standards in the coming years.
What if you could keep up with market demands and be as agile as possible going forward by using the expertise of a trusted cloud partner?
With our Radianz cloud – the world’s largest for capital markets – you can. It’is fully managed, private, high-performance, resilient and global. We continually invest in our services, partnerships and research and the service is supported by an expert team of people across the world who understand your business needs and work tirelessly to meet them.
Financial services organisations depend upon the confidential exchange of information.
And with everything hinging on that final counter party settlement, you need to be sure that your messages are exchanged reliably and securely, every time.
BT Radianz Messaging is your one-stop shop for financial messaging and:
- is reliable and flexible
- Is one solution which supports a variety of financial message standards, such as ISO20002, ISO15022, and FIX
- lets you connect securely to Radianz Messaging using a variety of networks, including the Radianz Cloud, other elements of our global network and the public internet
- is highly secure and confidential end-to-end service helps reduce risk to protect your business
- is authenticated, non-repudiable messaging helps your business comply with regulatory requirements for message verification
- is a fully managed service makes it easier and quicker to set up, manage and maintain
- needs no hardware investment, no juggling of multiple licences, and no upgrade management
- uses one service level agreement and one supplier, which makes life simpler.
BT Settle NET is a BT Radianz Messaging Service used by firms to ensure settlement of daily trading transactions on CREST.
Euroclear’s new EasyWay service is an intuitive web-based interface between your business and Euroclear.
With its dynamic dashboard, EasyWay adds functionality, so you can work more efficiently and perform tasks more quickly. EasyWay also helps you better manage operational risks in real-time, in a totally secure environment.
As the world’s largest secure networked financial community, BT Radianz is the perfect network partner if you’re a Euroclear customer. Hundreds of Euroclear customers already choose BT Radianz for their connectivity needs, including connecting to EasyWay.
We can offer you:
- security - our Radianz Cloud offers inherent security and privacy. Radianz also supports soft certificate – an easier to use, less complex security option
- reliability and performance - Radianz offers an award-winning service backed up by service level guarantees and will reduce complexity while maximising performance
- cost-effective - connecting to EasyWay using Radianz can be done quickly and cost effectively with little disturbance to your existing service
- ease and speed - you can access EasyWay using your existing Radianz connection.
Radianz Hosting gives you end-to-end managed, secure and reliable infrastructure out of data centres.
This means your applications and services can be distributed to global financial service industry customers. By outsourcing with a trusted partner, you can free up internal IT resource to focus on your core business.
Our outsourced infrastructure helps you:
- reduce complexity and total cost of ownership
- expand into new markets or asset classes
- give access to clients and services locally
- lower IT infrastructure cost
- decrease hosted infrastructure downtime
- leverage our expertise and new technologies
- adapt quickly to an ever-changing market environment and maintain scalability
- remove time-consuming and labour-intensive administrative overheads
- boost IT staff productivity.
We’re a global partner with financial stability who can support your long-term strategies.
The FIX (Financial Information Exchange) protocol is an industry-recognised standard for financial communication.
BT Radianz FIX Connectivity is the open solution that provides managed FIX connectivity to thousands of trading partners using just one network.
The BT Radianz Cloud is the world’s largest FIX network with thousands of unique client locations utilising BT Radianz for FIX connectivity to trade counter parties and FIX-enabled applications.
Our Radianz Encryption solution reduces your risk and increases your compliance with regulatory data protection requirements.
It also takes away the hassle and cost of maintaining an in-house solution.
Our data encryption service:
- protects your sensitive data from potential attacks and keeps it confidential when in transit between you and your counterparties
- enables enhanced security to be applied to your sensitive data by encrypting data in transit
- is fully managed and easy to set up and operate
- lets you take advantage of our advanced global threat monitoring capabilities and security specialists
- means we maintain all your configurations and firewall rules
- offers you scalable configurations which support alternative network topologies.
SettleNET from BT:
- is a fully managed, fast, reliable and efficient service for secure connectivity
- supports both CREST DEX and CREST ISO services
- includes a full range of security features which ensure confidentiality, integrity, authenticity and non-repudiation
- offers you user-site configuration options to meet your live-running and business-continuity requirements
- gives you a choice of maintenance service levels and pro-active service management with monthly usage reports, as well as consolidated quarterly billing for all elements of your service.