Operations teams have an important role to play in ensuring the safety of your people. Whether it’s the coordination of a first aid response or the management of a major incident, they need to have full visibility of a situation and access to the right tools and information to manage the situation.
If your critical communications platform doesn’t provide the functionality you need, it can impact on the safety and security of the workforce. If there’s a lack of situational awareness, your operators aren’t presented with all the information they need to make informed decisions.
What if you could improve the effectiveness and safety of field staff by making sure they have immediate communications with their managers or dispatchers and access to experts when they need it? And they have better situational awareness and effectiveness to improve safety?
You want your control room to decrease response times, reduce the time your people need to do their jobs and make sure they have access to the people, knowledge and information they need to keep them safe.
We can help provide your operators with the visibility and information they need to be able to make the best possible decision as quickly as possible. We can also help them communicate with the right people immediately, ensuring improved effectiveness that results in better outcomes, efficiency and safety for your field force.
Our Command solution offers a high-capacity communications console for dispatch operations professionals.
It combines collaboration, telephony and radio communications into a single platform..
- increase operations room staff effectiveness with the communication tools they need in one place
- visualise, prioritise, and action various types of communications through a rich, high-capacity user interface
- give your operators the visibility and information they need to make the best possible decision, fast
- your operators contact the right people immediately, improving effectiveness, resulting in better outcomes, greater efficiency and improved field force safety
- improve the safety of field staff by making sure they have immediate communications when they need help
- integrate with operational control systems to provide early warning alerts of system issues so you can preposition your resources to fix faults.