You want to have seamless data distribution, top-notch security and impeccable system performance.
But managing and protecting your data on a global basis is becoming increasingly complex and challenging.
You could invest in data centres to house your IT infrastructure, but this can easily become a drain on your resources and distract from your core business.
What if you could get the level of distribution and speed of access you need in capital markets from a single, secure, scalable solution?
Our next-generation, cloud-enabled data centres are part of our global network, giving you access to ready-to-use services with built-in security.
Direct, private connection to the Radianz cloud also gives you fast, reliable and secure access to public cloud providers. And our resilient storage solutions can be co-located with your private and public cloud for dependable service with super-fast access.
Radianz Hosting gives you end-to-end managed, secure and reliable infrastructure out of data centres.
This means your applications and services can be distributed to global financial service industry customers. By outsourcing with a trusted partner, you can free up internal IT resource to focus on your core business.
Our outsourced infrastructure helps you:
- reduce complexity and total cost of ownership
- expand into new markets or asset classes
- give access to clients and services locally
- lower IT infrastructure cost
- decrease hosted infrastructure downtime
- leverage our expertise and new technologies
- adapt quickly to an ever-changing market environment and maintain scalability
- remove time-consuming and labour-intensive administrative overheads
- boost IT staff productivity.
We’re a global partner with financial stability who can support your long-term strategies.
Financial services organisations require secure, flexible and highly scalable compute resources regardless of geographic location.
BT Radianz offers you connectivity to multiple cloud providers, and if you’re an existing customer, you can take advantage of your existing Radianz connection and consume public cloud resources through your nearest secure access point.
With us, you can:
- take advantage of cloud services to power your business
- use your existing Radianz infrastructure to connect and take advantage of public compute resources
- simplify your connectivity with the ability to access multiple cloud providers
- get highly reliable connectivity with guaranteed levels of service availability
- get a wide range of solutions and price points to meet your requirements
- adopt a hybrid approach to meet a broad set of business challenges
- consume services flexibly while matching your costs to your business demands.
The BT Radianz FinTech incubator is great if you’re a start-up.
It leverages the expertise and trusted brand of the BT Radianz portfolio, and is designed and tailored for the financial markets. It also removes barriers you may be facing and helps nurture and support your business as it grows.
We can help you:
- lower your total cost of ownership - remove cost of provisioning and managing infrastructure technology yourself
- tap into global communities - get simple and easy access to existing and new customers, globally
- support and sustain growth - do this from a technology and geographic perspective
- stay secure and meet compliance guidelines – protect your data and reputation.
- We have a well established reputation in the financial services industry and an extensive track record of excellence.
Financial services organisations need to trade quickly, compliantly and securely across the globe from wherever they are located.
BT Radianz Connect Ethernet can help make that happen by delivering low-cost, managed data centre connectivity between you and your trading partner locations. If you’re hosted in one centre, you can connect to other clients and other data centre locations with an optimised, secure Radianz connection.
Our solution offers:
- ethernet point-to-point connectivity
- low-cost access from your locations to global markets located in data centres
- a real alternative to using the internet, with secure and reliable access to multiple cloud providers
- simple, fast, highly scalable, resilient global connectivity with access up to 10G
- full and comprehensive reporting, service assurance and SLA commitment.
Get access to our Radianz Cloud – the industry-leading connectivity and hosting platform - designed and managed exclusively for the unique requirements of the financial services community.
It gives you:
- access to our award-winning shared market infrastructure which is engineered to be fully redundant
- access to an extensive global community of customers and prospects who can add your services quickly and efficiently
- the capacity, security and resilience you need
- the ability to scale your connectivity easily as your needs change, so you can match the demands of your customers.
In today’s competitive financial marketplace, speed is of the essence. Multi-asset, low-latency trading algorithms need direct access from anywhere in the world.
Whether you need to connect to global trading venues or market data sources, we offer a global, high-speed platform that connects the world’s key market centres. So, if you’re hosted in one centre, you can connect to any other major centre around the world.
- deliver fast network speed with layer 2 connectivity up to 10Gbps, optimised low-latency and path connectivity
- remove bottlenecks as our copper or fibre hand-off is at native interface speed
- can support many different customer connections
- give you the option to have a single link or benefit from a more resilient connection
- help you monitor your network with our enhanced tool set
- are in the same hosting centres as many of the key trading venue infrastructures, globally, making it easy to connect
- fully manage your solution with our dedicated financial services engineering teams.