Until recently, few organisations would have considered moving mission-critical trader voice systems to the cloud, but that’s changing.
What if you could be more agile and competitive, maximise cost-effectiveness and improve flexibility?
You need the right partner so you can do that without compromising reliability, security or compliance.
Although we host the solution, it is not multi-tenanted – our private cloud gives you your own instances of turret and recording software. Recordings can be archived in our cloud, your own facilities or third-party vaults.
We offer per-user, per-month subscription pricing for our cloud trading services, so you can flex your usage as needed.
We support a full range of user devices and applications, offer a seamless migration path from our existing turrets and secure the whole solution via our Security cloud architecture.
Through Unified Trading, we can offer you:
- Multi-channel communication – so your trading teams can communicate with clients, counterparties and colleagues using a blend of speech, video and messaging from the broadest range of fixed and mobile devices and applications
- Flexibility – flexible deployment options so you can integrate your enterprise systems with your trading floor IT and combine cloud with on-premise solutions in the best way for you
- Community collaboration – across our Radianz Cloud
- Compliance - helping you respond to legal holds and regulatory investigations more effectively with proactive surveillance.
You’re used to powerful collaboration applications that lets you check someone’s availability, move from a message to a call and then start sharing content or use video. But if your systems have been implemented as technology silos, that’s not been possible on the trading floor until now.
We can help your traders collaborate more effectively – with each other, as well as with clients and counterparties - using a full range of options to suit different users. You can also identify new opportunities, improve your service to clients and increase revenue.
And when you need to work outside of the trade floor, FlexPro provides a full-function software turret for business continuity.
Through BT Trading, we offer a full range of options to suit different users across the trading floor:
- TouchPro - with a large, 15-inch touch screen and a configurable user interface
- TouchProM - a ‘mini’ version of TouchPro, occupying a smaller footprint on the desk
- FlexPro - a PC-based turret that provides the same user interface as TouchPro and supports many of the same features
- FlexCom - a soft intercom client FlexCom supports person-person, group and broadcast intercom calls
- FlexGo - a lightweight mobile turret application for Android phones and tablets. An Apple iOS version is coming soon.