The value we deliver globally
We’re a leading global business communications provider. With more than 17,000 people worldwide, we supply ICT services to 5,500 multinational companies across 180 countries worldwide.
We combine our global strengths in networking, cloud-based unified collaboration, hybrid cloud services and security with our deep expertise and global delivery model to be a trusted partner for our customers. We provide them with the services they need to enable the digital transformation of their businesses.
We are supporting our customers in three core areas:
- Digital customer: driving deeper and richer interactions with their end customers. Enabled by BT Contact global cloud-based contact solutions, that are integrated across multiple touchpoints for a consistent end-customer experience.
- Digital business: increasing business agility and innovation through the move to cloud. Enabled by first class Dynamic Network Services from BT Connect and the best connected Cloud provider from BT Compute to give you choice, control, and flexibility.
- Digital employee: creating a productive and efficient business environment by facilitating seamless employee collaboration across technologies. Enabled by our BT One collaboration solutions that are secure and accessible, to increase productivity and speed of business.
All are supported by best in class security and professional expertise to help you identify and protect what matters the most to your business.
Our portfolio strategy, the Cloud of Clouds, creates powerful new possibilities by combining our capabilities and expertise with those of our market-leading partners, globally into one cloud ecosystem. This is what truly brings digital initiatives to life for our customers.
Introduction to our Cloud of Clouds and our role as the Cloud Services Integrator
In the digital age, you need to make the most of the cloud to be successful, fast, agile and secure. Our portfolio strategy, the ‘Cloud of Clouds’ allows you to connect easily and securely to the applications and data you need, globally. We have the infrastructure, platform, tools, people, experience and relationships, making us the best partner for you to go on your cloud journey with, both now and into the future.
What we do locally
BT has been in India since 1987 and set up its first customer relationship management office in New Delhi in 1995. Since then we have been taking big steps to grow our business.
Today we are stronger than ever before.
- We have a strong in-country team dedicated to helping large Indian and global multinational organizations to expand globally and within India.
- We understand the importance of being close to our customers with offices in New Delhi (our headquarters), Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon and Chennai.
- We hold a 74 per cent interest in BT Telecom, which is a joint venture company with Jubilant Stock Holding Private Limited.
- In 2007, BT Telecom India completed the acquisition of i2i Enterprise, a Mumbai-based enterprise services company specialising in IP communications services.
- We have some key accreditations in the industry – including Avaya Platinum and Cisco Gold partnership status.
- We support various community projects including the Kites – initiative of BT and Katha, Hope Foundation in Bangalore where we are helping transform communities through education, skills development, health and job creation initiatives.
80% of BT’s largest customers by company turnover are expanding in Asia. We have a long history of investment, a strong customer base and an excellent product and solution offer across the Asia Pacific region. By offering the same leading technologies and services we are reputed for in the UK, we are in the best possible position to help large multinational business customers’ expand into Asia, as well as to support our Asia corporations increase their ability to do business globally.”
- Kevin Taylor, President, Asia, Middle East, Africa, Turkey & Global Logistics
What people say about us
We serve over 200 customers across India.
- We serve customers across a wide range of industries, including, Wipro, HCL, Tech Mahindra, Microland, Standard Chartered Bank, Unilever, Nestle and DHL.
- We serve customers across wide range of industries ranging from IT, ITeS, Banking & Financial Services, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, Media & Broadcast and Healthcare
“We now have a much improved global network architecture with high levels of redundancy, which has proved extremely reliable. As well as lowering cost it is without doubt helping us to improve business efficiency and customer service.” -Prabhakar Sarwade, Corporate Head of Procurement, Tech Mahindra
“As Microland continues to expand its customer base, BT is able to offer off-the-shelf capacity. That makes market entry easier and reduces time to revenue.” “Calls routed over the BT IP Connect network enjoy reduced international call charges, and for some twenty-five countries those costs are removed completely. Overall we have saved substantial network expenditure.” -Guruprasad Murthy, IT Operations Director, Microland
“Working closely with BT over the past three years on this solution has allowed us to create real value while delivering services for one of our key customers. We are confident that we can replicate this success, in partnership with BT Global Services.” -Manpreet Singh Khurana, AVP & Head of Global IT & Telecom, HCL Technologies
“We are very impressed with BT’s global video exchange technology. We see this as a strong business tool for keeping in close contact with customers, suppliers and co-workers while also offering a real reduction in travel costs.” -CIO, WIPRO Technologies
Our local offerings
We run our Asia Pacific Regional Centre of Excellence in Pune, which provides a single point of contact for all regional service enquiries and round-the-clock global fault management,
- At this facility our dedicated service centre team offers multi-lingual service in English, Japanese, Mandarin, Cantonese and Hindi. We also have a 24-hour service centre in Mumbai.
- We opened our first Asia Pacific Security Operations Centre in Noida in 2009, which manages our customers’ security environments 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
- In 2008, we established a Global Operations Centre in New Delhi to support existing centres in Hungary, Brazil and China.
- We also have a customer innovation showcase in New Delhi, enabling customers to experience our technology first hand.
Right click to download video
View the document
View our infographic
View our infographic
View our infographic
Facts that you need to know