BT & Cisco Partnership
Find out more about BT’s strategic partnership with Cisco
BT and Cisco: Better Connections, new possibilities
Our nearly 30 year partnership brings a history of innovation, and experience of delivering network and IT solutions globally. During this time we have seen vast changes in the market, and customers have relied on us to deliver a service and set of solutions to support their needs quickly and efficiently.
Together we have the scale, reach, financial stability and deep history of innovating together. All this underpinned with our trusted networks and security. Working with BT and Cisco, you can trust us to help you design the digital future as it becomes a reality.
Customers who partner with BT and Cisco can:
- De-risk and accelerate their digital journey to ‘as-a-Service’ cloud solutions
- Discover reliable, secure and simple-to-use solutions
- Access one of the world’s biggest and strongest technology partnerships
- Take advantage of cutting-edge innovation, bringing them the future
We help businesses connect their people, data and customers to increase business agility and innovation and reduce complexity through a move to Cloud services.
BT and Cisco offer global cloud-based solutions, integrated across multiple touchpoints, for a consistent end-user experience regardless of location or industry.
We build solutions that help customers collaborate seamlessly across different technologies to increase productivity and effectiveness, and unlock their true potential.
BT and Cisco offer a range of embedded security solutions backed by best-in-breed products, from NSS Labs-recommended malware protection, to Intrusion Prevention Services with global quality certification. Our joint security approach takes the burden off in-house teams, detecting and fixing threats faster, giving the user peace of mind in online transactions, and minimising the risk to bottom line and reputation.
BT & Cisco awards
Over many years the BT and Cisco partnership has been recognised by both organisations as delivering real benefit to our customers. The prestigious Cisco Annual Partner Awards have recognised this many times. Some of the recent awards won by BT have included:
- UKI: Cloud and Managed Services Partner of the Year 2017
- France: Services Partner of the Year 2017
- Germany: Architectural Excellence: Enterprise Networks 2017
- UKI: Lifecycle Management Partner of the Year 2017
- EMEAR: Global Service Provider: Market Innovation Service Provider of the Year 2017
- Global Award: Cisco Global Collaboration Partner of the Year 2016
In addition, BT is one of only five ‘elite’ Cisco Global Gold Certified Partners. BT has a Cisco Global Commerce Specialisation, is Cisco Cloud and Managed Services Master Global, and an authorised Technology Provider - Cisco TelePresence Video Master Global.
BT is a Cisco Gold Certified Partner in 18 countries and a Cisco Premier Certified Partner in 6 countries. 2,864 Cisco certified individuals globally within BT collectively hold 15,809 Cisco certifications (2017).
These specialisations, accreditations and certifications give our customers access to our know-how, experience and expertise around Cisco technology and solutions that we can deliver wherever our customers need them.
Other specialisations for BT include:
- Cisco Master Collaboration Specialisation in UK and US
- Cisco Master Security Specialisation in UK
- Cisco Master Cloud Builder Specialisation in UK
- Authorised Technology Provider: Cisco TelePresence Video Master (Host/Satellite) in Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Colombia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, UK and US
- Authorised Technology Provider: Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise in Netherlands and UK
- Authorised Technology Provider: Cisco Application
- Centric Infrastructure in Belgium, Netherlands and UK
- Advanced Enterprise Networks Specialisation in Australia, Belgium, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, UK and USA
- Advanced Security Specialisation in Australia, Belgium, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, UK and USA
- Advanced Collaboration Specialisation in Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, UK and USA
- Advanced Data Center Specialisation in Australia, Belgium, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, UK and USA
- Advanced Unified Computing Specialisation in Belgium and Saudi Arabia