BT will be exhibiting at Cisco Live July 11-14 in (viva!) Las Vegas. Please stop by booth #1808 to learn about our 25 year partnership with Cisco along with the unique products and solutions we deliver together.
At BT and Cisco, we believe in working together and playing together. Join us for our exclusive event on July 12th where you will learn from Las Vegas dealers on how to play craps, roulette and blackjack like a high roller. Find out more by clicking 'inquire now' on the right hand side. Space is limited so please be sure to secure your spot by July 5th.
BT will also be part of the conference agenda with the two sessions below.
- Choreograph your Infrastructure to Transform your Business
Winston Carrera, Chief Technology Officer, Global Banking & Financial Markets, BT Global Services and Hari Harikrishnan, VP/GM, Cisco
When: Tuesday, Jul 12, 4:15PM
Where: MGM Grand Ballroom, 113-114
- Automating Network Operations with Cisco Network Integration Applications
Winston Carrera, Chief Technology Officer, Global Banking & Financial Markets, BT Global Services and Vasanth Raghavan, Product Manager, Cisco
When: Wednesday, Jul 13, 3PM
Where: Islander D, Lower Level
BT and Cisco – the right partners for you.
Together we maximize the value of your business by offering high quality, fully integrated and secure, fixed, mobile, social and virtual solutions on a truly global level.
From BT one Cloud Cisco (HCS) to our global cloud-based CRM and multi-channel solutions, all of which can ride our worldwide and highly secure network, our innovative solutions address your business needs and increase your competitiveness.
- Global reach: delivering services in over 170 countries
- Expertise: we are combining the best from both worlds – IT and networking. Our accreditations and the long track record of firsts, set us apart in the industry
- Experience: over 25 years joint global experience of designing and delivering excellent results for enterprise and government customers globally
- Investments: on-going commitment to joint innovation in research and development. We create advanced networks across your entire operational infrastructure, maximising the benefits of the Internet of Everything
- Services portfolio: a choice of solutions to match your needs – ‘best-of-breed’ technology delivered onpremise, from the cloud, or as a hybrid model and all managed end-to-end so you can focus on your core business
- Capability: we integrate new technology with existing infrastructure so you can leverage past investments and manage transition at your own pace.
We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!