The value we deliver
BT is one of the world’s leading providers of communications services and solutions, with customers in 180 countries.
We operate globally and deliver locally, with 17,000 Global Services experts serving leading multinational companies.
Our unique breadth of scope, reach and capability helps you solve the most complex business communications requirements on a global scale. We’re innovative in our thinking and dependable in our delivery.
We organise our business around you, with specialist industry practices underpinned by world leading security and customer service.
Our portfolio strategy, the Cloud of Clouds, is a powerful combination of cloud services, IT integration skills, global network and professional security expertise. It allows you to connect easily and securely to the applications and data you need, regardless of where they’re hosted and where you’re based.
We’re well placed to be your trusted partner as you digitally transform your business.
BT: using technology to create new possibilities
At BT connections are our business. We are trusted by thousands of enterprises around the world, combining our global strength in networks, IT and innovation with local presence, expertise and delivery. Watch this video to find out how we can help you.
- BT has been operating in Australia for 30 years, employing over 250 people across Sydney, Melbourne and Perth.
- We serve over 200 customers across Australia and New Zealand, including Anglo American, ASX, DHL, WorleyParsons, National Australia Bank and Serco.
- We are very proud to be delivering the communications infrastructure for one of the world’s most technology advanced hospitals for the Fiona Stanley Hospital in Perth.
- We have a team of over 80 people in cyber security including a local Centre of Excellence for cyber capability development and a Security Operations Centre in Sydney serving national infrastructure, financial services and healthcare customers as part of our 24/7 follow-the-sun global support model.
- Our customer innovation showcase in Sydney is fitted with state-of-the-art collaboration facilities and the latest demonstrations to enable us to bring your digitisation journey to life.
Organisations today are demanding sophisticated business and IT solutions, and the value BT delivers is around managing the integration of their services no matter how challenging their customer environment.” Tim Cavill, Managing Director, BT Australasia
Facts that you need to know