- Products & services
- Business exchange lines
- Calls packages
- Lines packages
- Value Add analytics
- Cloud contact centres
- Contact recording and analytics
- Inbound services
- Onsite contact centres
- Self-service and queue-management platforms
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Mobile network services
- Secure remote access
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Professional services for networks
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Intelligence
- Air logistics
- Asset tracking
- End-to-end visibility
- Inventory management
Unified communication and collaboration (UCC) solutions to transform the way you work with colleagues, suppliers and customers around the world
Get expert analysis of the issues facing your network and a tailored approach to keeping it safe
Help my organisation grow with a network at the heart of my operations
Get tailored IT solutions to give your organisation the flexibility to stay competitive
Get mobility solutions designed to help your organisation operate efficiently and competitively in a changing world.
Give me the tools to manage my customer relationships cost-effectively and keep my customers happy
Helping connect your business and technology through communications-centric professional services.
Optimise the organisational efficiency of your supply chain with greater visibility of your goods and assets
Get expert advice to help your organisation become more sustainable
- Why BT
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Visit one of our Showcases and see how we are bringing the Art of Connecting to life with interactive technology demonstrations.
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
Who we work with around the world
- Let's Talk
- My Account
Products & services
Faster connections and more digital services
ISDN30 and ISDN30e give you crystal clear call quality for up to 30 phone lines. They’re ideal for businesses with more than eight phone lines and you can use them for connecting people in small offices or at home.
- Get call quality - ISDN30 and ISDN30e are high-performance voice and data services. Digital technology gives you great line quality, almost instant connections and crystal clear calls with other ISDN users. Of course, you can make and take calls to and from analogue systems.
- Data gets through fast - You can depend on fast and error-free data transfer every time. Each ISDN30 connection gives you between eight and 30 independent 64k channels. You can combine them for bandwidth-hungry applications like high-quality video conferencing or transferring big data files. ISDN is also great for wide-area networks linking different offices.
- Numbers for all your staff - All your people can have direct dial numbers, so callers don’t have to go through a switchboard.
Up to 64 channels - and as many numbers as you like
With an ISDN30/30e connection you can have between eight and 30 64k channels and use them separately for simultaneous calls over each one.
You can add more connections for more simultaneous calls and/or data bandwidth.
A choice of diversion options helps to keep your business running if there’s a fault.
And you can have as many DDI numbers as you like, so callers can get straight through to your people without having to go through a switchboard.
Choose your equipment
With ISDN 30/30e there’s a wide choice of digital switch or PBX equipment plus phones, faxes and ISDN cards for computers.
Connect to the net
If you don’t have ADSL you can connect to the internet at 64kbps with a single ISDN channel, or at 128kbps with two together.
Presentation Number is a digital calling and network feature that allows an additional number to be sent along with a customer’s default network Calling Line Identity (CLI) on their outgoing calls. When an outgoing call is made by the customer, the person they are calling will be able to see the Presentation Number on their Caller Display and not the actual (network) line number. If the called party misses the call and subsequently dials Call Return on 1471, they will only hear the Presentation Number.
There are various types of Presentation Number types available on ISDN30e (types 1 to 5).
Digital phone lines across the country
ISDN30e is available in most of the UK. We’ll need to do a survey to make sure we can provide it to you.