- Products & services
Products & services
View our range of product and services, and learn how they can help you meet your communication needs.
For valuable discounts when you commit to minimum usage levels.
Powerful services that can save you money while strengthening your capabilities.
BT Connect, Networks that think. Services to connect you to employees, customers, and the world
Robust products to build a sustainable business with added security and resilience.
Collaborate more efficiently with employees, suppliers, customers and business partners
Complete contact management solutions for organisations aspiring to world class customer service
Powerful mobility services to improve productivity and enable better customer service.
Effective services to help you improve the operational efficiency of your organisation.
A portfolio of solutions that accesses and manages information and assets at different points throughout the supply chain
Our solutions help you become more efficient, sustainable and secure. View a selection of our solutions, that show how our products and services work together.
Get mobility solutions designed to help your organisation operate efficiently and competitively in a changing world.
Get expert advice to help your organisation become more sustainable
Save money and boost your efficiency by simplifying your operations
Give me the tools to manage my customer relationships cost-effectively and keep my customers happy
Optimise the organisational efficiency of your supply chain with greater visibility of your goods and assets
Help my organisation grow with a network at the heart of my operations
Get expert analysis of the issues facing your network and a tailored approach to keeping it safe
Get tailored IT solutions to give your organisation the flexibility to stay competitive
Expert help from BT to tailor a solution that fits your requirements
We understand how many vertical industries work. We have the knowledge and assets that help them work better. Learn how we can help you.
- Financial Markets
- Retail and Private Banking
- Wholesale Banking and Payments
- Why BT
All you need, from one partner, to connect you for a better future. Explore what we can do for you.
What we can do for you and the resources to do it
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
Explore the opportunities for talent available at BT
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Talk to us, we're waiting to hear how we can help you
Where the exchange of fresh ideas and information gets up close and personal
See how you can manage your services online with My Account
How we are helping customers become more sustainable though network-enabled ICT
How we are making a better future for people, enterprises and the environment
Whatever your communications needs, we’re sure we have the products and services to meet them
Explore our demonstrations and see how we can help you meet your communication needs
Joining our strengths with partners helps give you the very best across the globe
Operating globally, delivering locally
News, views and informed opinion on trends and issues around the globe. Join in the discussion with us.
Explore the big issues with us as we bring on the latest insight on the hottest topics around the globe
From the latest BT press releases to the local news in your region, learn more here.
Follow us on all the leading social networks. Keep up with the latest news and views, and join the conversation
- My Account
Products & services
Web ref - 60022
Discover the value in your billing data
BT Analyst Converge gives you immediate access to your BT OneBillPlus data, and the capability to analyse it online without the need for separate software. As the information is now online, you will no longer need to receive any paper reports or itemisation. Better for the environment and better for you by making payment simpler, and reducing your administration costs.
The tracking capability and supporting evidence provided by BT Analyst Converge helped Cummins claim back £4,500 in costs incurred by a contractor who had been making fraudulent calls to an overseas mobile over a three month period. We certainly appreciate the service and support of BT Analyst Converge.”
- Stephen Layton, Cummins Business Services
Get your bill – and use it – sooner
The data in your BT OneBillPlus is a valuable resource, and the fresher it is the more value it holds. BT Analyst Converge enables you to access your data quickly – before you even receive your bill. BT Analyst Converge is:
- Fast: save time by not having to import any itemisation into Billing Analyst or even waiting for it to arrive. We’ll send you an email each time your BT OneBillPlus is ready to be viewed.
- Easy: simple and intuitive, it requires no specialist software and can be accessed from anywhere with an Internet connection.
- Powerful: enhanced analytical tools give you a strategic overview of your entire communications estate, tailored to your organisation’s cost structure.
- Green: by using the Internet, you have complete control over what, and when, reports are printed, contributing to your environmental policies.
- Secure: Your data is securely stored and with a personal user ID and password can only be viewed by you.
Manage your bill the way that suits you
BT Analyst Converge is far quicker than checking paper bills manually – even faster than using BT Billing Analyst. BTAnalyst Converge can instantly analyse how the communications costs included on your BT OneBillPlus add up across your business. You can easily get an instant picture of who is spending what and manage reports so that budget centres receive only data relevant to them.
BT Analyst Converge can help your organisation make fact-based decisions more effectively and efficiently, with the benefit of being:
- Online: automatically sending email notification when your data is available to view.
- Secure: protecting your information with a username and password combination.
- Easy-to-use: providing instant access to high-level analysis and drill-down reports via simple, intuitive menus.
- Convenient: offering a choice of PDF, MS Excel and text output so you can view your data in your preferred format.
- Efficient: highlighting key expenditure ‘Hotspots’ to help identify cost and saving opportunities at a glance.
- Relevant: maintaining and running reports that show your cost centre information online to eight levels, relating your information to your organisation.
Handle data sooner, faster and more effectively
BT offers a family of analysis software products to help you to gain clarity and control over your communications infrastructure, making the most of your assets. These analytics tools highlight inefficiencies and indicate opportunities, enabling you to take control of your current systems, processes and organisation to ensure that no potential advantage is overlooked.
Once you have securely accessed your billing data you will be able to:
- Use our high-level analysis tools to create an overview.
- Drill down to specific sites, departments and users.
- See where communications expenditure is most concentrated in your organisation.
- Generate reports in PDF format, MS Excel or text format for easy use and comparison with historic data.
This sample report shows just some of the compelling information available to you as a BT OneBillPlus customer and an Analyst Converge user. The information is available as separate reports for you to both analyse on line, and output to share with or present to colleagues. Please see a sample report.
We care for our customers
BT Analyst Converge is an online application offered to all BT Global Services OneBillPlus customers at no additional cost. We want to help you make smart decisions faster, to help you manage your communications estate.
Available to all BT OneBillPlus customers.
BT Analyst Converge is one of a range of products we offer free of charge to help you use your BT OneBillPlus data to your advantage.
BT Analyst Converge is available to any BT Global Services customer subscribing to BT OneBillPlus for one or more of the following:
- Fixed line telephony
- Mobile phone services
- Broadband Internet
- Private Circuits
- Hosted Voice
- Internet Teleworker
Empowerment through information