BT Managed Event Premium Services booked is the best solution for any meeting with large numbers of participants.
Larger meetings need careful planning, so with BT Managed Event Service you benefit from the services of an expert Event Team to help you before, during and after the meeting.
- event manager - a meeting coordinator to help you manage your meeting
- security improved by unique passcode for the chairperson and participants for each meeting
- automated dial-in call entry for fast access
- accommodates visual content such as presentations, and document sharing with Webex Meetings
- management of question and answer sessions. Typically used after a lecture or a presentation, participants can use their telephone keypad to signal that they wish to ask a question. The questioner’s identity is displayed to the BT Event Manager who allows questions to be asked
- voting on questions via the phone keypad, (or pc keyboard if use Webex)
- record events and replay over the phone or over the web (if use Webex)
- transcription to produce text version of the meeting
- monitoring of call quality to address any call issues quickly
- *0 Help during the call for assistance
- ideal for sales kick-off meetings, internal announcements, global financial reviews, investor and analyst relations, product launches, and training courses.
BT Managed Event Premium Services
For meetings that demand greater control and functionality, BT Managed Event Premium Services features a highly trained coordinator, who assists with scheduling, greeting, and connecting participants. BT Operator Assisted Event Call can be enhanced with BT Event Call features as required. This service is ideally suited to sales presentations, product introductions, seminars, and lectures.
There are three different ways of joining a call for Managed Event Premium Services.
- Managed Event Premium Instant Entry (Automated): Users enter a one-time-use passcode for immediate entry into the call. This is the most popular type of service and entry method used to join a managed event
- Managed Event Premium Instant Entry with Pre-registration: In addition to Instant Entry, participants register online and are given a 5 digit unique PIN, allowing you to collect information before the call
- Managed Event Premium Meet & Greet: Participants dial-in and are entered into a queue to be answered by an operator; they are asked for their passcode and any required information before joining the call.
- security improved with unique passcodes for the chairperson and participants for each meeting
- meeting co-ordinator assistance, as required
- the BT Operator can conduct a private, secure speaker sub-conference with only the chairperson and speakers to discuss any key items, messages etc. before the main call starts. The participants in the main meeting will join with music on hold until the chair is ready for the call to start
- Q&A: Typically used after a lecture or a presentation, participants can use their telephone keypad to signal that they wish to ask a question. The questioner’s identity is displayed to the BT Event manager who allows questions to be asked
- lecture mode: Mute all lines, apart from the speaker's, to reduce background noise
- Webex meeting: Add a visual element to your meetings by using Webex conferencing to complement your BT Managed Event Premium conference Call — share documents and presentations
- audio or Webex recording: The Managed Event audio meeting will be recorded and made available 24hours after the event.
*Certain features carry an additional charge. Not all features are available with all meeting entry options. Please contact the help desk for further details.
BT Plus is ideal for those really important meetings where every detail counts and extra features such as record, replay and transcription are vital.
Important meetings need expert planning and execution.
Our expert conference coordinators can help.
If you have a key meeting, bringing together your customers, partners and investors, you’ll feel prepared with our managed event service, BT Plus. When you need a more professional touch, additional features, such as record and replay, transcription and Q&A, as well as the ability to consult privately with fellow speakers in a private, ‘back-stage’ sub-conference can make all the difference.
- Pre-registration - participants register ahead of time so you can see who’s joining the meeting
- Private sub-conference - to meet with your event manager and fellow presenters before the call to go over last-minute details
- Personalised introduction - of the host and any speakers into the call
- Web presentation - add an interactive visual element to your meeting to share documents, PowerPoints or other visuals
- End-user support and education programmes - receive helpful hints and tips on how to use the service and all of the features
- Post-event - distribute recordings to participants who couldn’t make the live event
- receive participant lists to feed your CRM systems so you can follow up with any post-vent activities.
BT Express offers self-managed, secure and easy-to-use audio meetings for large groups.
Peace of mind when you need more meeting control to manage meetings with a large number of attendees.
BT Express, one of our self-managed event services, is the quickest and simplest form of booked phone conferencing, useful for meetings with up to 20 participants globally.
This easy-to-use audio meeting lets you schedule the call yourself either online or via an operator. It guarantees that you’ll have lines for all of your participants and offers increased security using a unique passcode.
- Increase call security with unique passcodes allowing only invited participants to join in
- Achieve peace of mind by scheduling the number of lines needed so you know that all of your participants will be able to join
- Ease of use - using automated passcodes, your participants can join the call quickly without having to wait for an operator to join them into the call.
- Unique passcode entry for each call
- Guaranteed capacity based on the number of participant’s lines scheduled for each call (up to 20 participants)
- Global dial-in numbers to bring participants together from across the globe for the cost of a local call or using toll free
- 24 x 7 operator support by dialling *0 on your key pad
- Account customisation so you can customise your account to suit your preferences
- End-user support and education programmes on how to use the service and all its features
- Online billing to monitor the charges to your account.
Go to My Meeting Manager