How to schedule over the phone
- Call the Help desk as listed on the right-hand side of this page and be ready with the following information:
a) date, time and duration of the meeting
b) location of each participant
c) name of the presenter(s) or host(s)
d) your billing reference number (if needed)
- The video coordinator will help you to choose the type of video meeting you need to schedule, and any additional features.
- Once your video meeting is booked, you’ll receive a confirmation email with all the information you and the meeting participants need to join your meeting.
How to schedule with BT Engage Meeting Manager
- Go to http://www.btvideoconferencing.com/
- Select ‘BT Engage Meeting Manager Suite’
- Enter your username (which is your email address) and your password (located in your welcome email). You’ll need to change this password the first time you log in
- Select ‘Go’.
Scheduling a meeting
- After logging in, select ‘BT Engage Meeting Manager’ or ‘Schedule’
- Select ‘Add New Meeting’ in the upper right-hand corner
- Select ‘Self-service’
- Type a name in the ‘What is the name of the meeting?’ field
- Select meeting date and time in the ‘When would you like the meeting to start?’ field
- Select the meeting duration in the ‘How long would you like the meeting to be?’ field
- Select ‘Next Step’
- Select the sites that you want to include in your meeting
- Select a site for: ‘Which site will be the host site for this meeting?’
- Select ‘Next Step’ and review your meeting selections
- Select ‘Create Meeting’.
Once your meeting is created, you’ll receive two emails:
a) a confirmation email with meeting details
b) an Outlook appointment that can be added to your calendar.
Extending a meeting
- Log into BT Engage Meeting Manager as detailed above
- Type the date of the meeting in the field to the left of the calendar icon or click on the calendar icon to navigate to the meeting date
- Click once on the meeting to be extended from the list of meetings displayed in colour-coded boxes at the bottom of the screen
- Select ‘Take Control of this Meeting’ located at the bottom of the screen
- Select the number of minutes to extend the meeting from the drop-down menu
- Select ‘Extend Meeting’
- Review the new end-time for the meeting at the top of the screen.