How to schedule over the phone
1. Call the Help desk as listed on the right-hand side of this page and be ready with the following information:
a) date, time and duration of the meeting
b) location of each participant
c) name of the presenter(s) or host(s)
d) your billing reference number (if needed)
2. The video coordinator will help you to choose the type of video meeting you need to schedule, and any additional features.
3. Once your video meeting is booked, you’ll receive a confirmation email with all the information you and the meeting participants need to join your meeting.
How to schedule with BT Engage Meeting Manager
- Go to http://www.btvideoconferencing.com/
- Select ‘BT Engage Meeting Manager Suite’
- Enter your username (which is your email address) and your password (located in your welcome email). You’ll need to change this password the first time you log in
- Select ‘Go’.
Scheduling a meeting
- After logging in, select ‘BT Engage Meeting Manager’ or ‘Schedule’
- Select ‘Add New Meeting’ in the upper right-hand corner
- Select ‘Self-service’
- Type a name in the ‘What is the name of the meeting?’ field
- Select meeting date and time in the ‘When would you like the meeting to start?’ field
- Select the meeting duration in the ‘How long would you like the meeting to be?’ field
- Select ‘Next Step’
- Select the sites that you want to include in your meeting
- Select a site for: ‘Which site will be the host site for this meeting?’
- Select ‘Next Step’ and review your meeting selections
- Select ‘Create Meeting’.
Once your meeting is created, you’ll receive two emails:
a) a confirmation email with meeting details
b) an Outlook appointment that can be added to your calendar.
Extending a meeting
- Log into BT Engage Meeting Manager as detailed above
- Type the date of the meeting in the field to the left of the calendar icon or click on the calendar icon to navigate to the meeting date
- Click once on the meeting to be extended from the list of meetings displayed in colour-coded boxes at the bottom of the screen
- Select ‘Take Control of this Meeting’ located at the bottom of the screen
- Select the number of minutes to extend the meeting from the drop-down menu
- Select ‘Extend Meeting’
- Review the new end-time for the meeting at the top of the screen.