Our cloud-based voice and collaboration platform gives you voice, instant messaging and presence, video and desktop sharing on a pay-per-user, per month basis.
We can offer you:
- a single global price including user, shared connectivity to the platform and centralised PSTN breakout
- self-service administration though My Account and fast, accurate deployment with our Bulk Load Tool
- the ability to quickly add other applications, such as Cisco Spark
- data centres around the world – dual data centres, geographically separated in North America, UK and Asia Pacific managing over 200,000 users
- security and compliance capabilities that meet ISO27001 standards.
One Cloud monitoring is an experience management solution for even the largest unified communications environments.
Our solution with IR Prognosis:
- gives you a real-time dashboard view over multi-vendor technologies
- knows when issues occur and resolves them before they become business-affecting
- simplifies troubleshooting with granular call quality data, analysis and historical data
- has no upfront costs, no need for any onsite equipment and is available on a pay-as-you-go model - per user, per month
- optimises performance and provides a complete end-to-end view of your environment for a superior quality user experience
- supports multiple vendors and technologies across UC, contact centre and web.
Our One Mobile secure access solution lets your employees, contractors or any third party securely connect to your infrastructure.
Your users can connect wherever they are, from virtually any device, using client, clientless or browser-based access. As a simple-to-use secure, cloud service, the solution replaces on-premise gateways with a software gateway in our cloud.
With gateways around the world, your mobile users will have a great experience. There is minimal capital outlay, a simple monthly fee, and the costs of providing in-house access platforms are gone forever.
One user adoption solution makes sure your employees embrace your collaboration solutions. With our proven methodology we’ve helped organisations achieve up to 80 per cent user adoption levels within four months.
Through awareness, coaching and education, we show how collaboration will dramatically improve your staff's working lives.
Recognising your environment, audience and what you want the technology to deliver, we work with you to build and execute your tailored plan.
It can be tough to change the systems and habits your employees use to get their jobs done, but with the right communications, information, training and support, it can happen quickly and seamlessly.
One Collaborate video offers you:
- a single, consistent user interface, so you simply use whatever video-enabled device or software you have available to connect easily to your conference
- video bridging which protects your legacy investments by bridging the different technologies you've acquired or bought over time
- connections carried over our high-bandwidth global network, so you can enjoy High Definition video with no drops or lags
- no infrastructure to buy or manage and no maintenance contract. We’ll install the equipment and integrate it with your systems, and also provide on-boarding for your teams, as well as on-going support and maintenance.
Through Unified Trading, we can offer you:
- Multi-channel communication – so your trading teams can communicate with clients, counterparties and colleagues using a blend of speech, video and messaging from the broadest range of fixed and mobile devices and applications
- Flexibility – flexible deployment options so you can integrate your enterprise systems with your trading floor IT and combine cloud with on-premise solutions in the best way for you
- Community collaboration – across our Radianz Cloud
- Compliance - helping you respond to legal holds and regulatory investigations more effectively with proactive surveillance.
We’ve combined our global SIP services with Microsoft Teams to give you a direct routing capability which provides PSTN calling to Microsoft Teams. We offer you:
- direct routing solutions, including session border controller configuration and management
- a choice of voice calling plans over our global SIP network, according to your requirements
- administration and management of Microsoft Teams providing an end-to-end service wrap
- integration services to existing voice platforms, ensuring continued use of existing investments
- advanced quality of experience monitoring, so your end users get the most out of Teams.
We’re a key global launch partner for the Microsoft Teams Direct Routing service.