You know the benefits of public cloud – more flexibility, more computing capacity, applications and services available on demand, less cost, and less capital tied up in maintenance-hungry systems.
But a continual hunt for the best new cloud-based services needs to be managed. And instead of things getting simpler, you may be finding it harder and harder to keep track of your estate and cloud usage.
So, what if you could easily and efficiently choose between public cloud services while maintaining control of the way your organisation adopts different clouds?
Through our Compute Management System and different direct networking solutions, we can offer you direct access and control of your data performance and security. You can manage Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services, plus your own private clouds through a single catalogue of services and – because you can pre-purchase at a discounted rate and set limits – you’re in better control of your costs.
Our Compute Hybrid Managed Services help you deliver a globally consistent set of services independent of your choice of public cloud provider. This lets you have a single supplier with reduced overheads to manage your service needs.
Our Compute Hybrid Managed Services remove the headache of globally managing different public and private clouds across your business using a consistent set of services.
Delivered through our global service organisation, you can wrap the following infrastructure:
- traditional management of private and public cloud platforms
- infrastructure applications
You can leverage our skills, global scale and capabilities and use our Compute Management System as a single portal to get consistent control and governance of your IT services. You can also seamlessly migrate and manage workloads using our professional services transformation tools.
Diamond IP is our IP address management (IPAM) solution which streamlines management of your entire IPv4 and IPv6 address lifecycle across your premises, branch remote, private and public cloud domains. We offer software, hardware and virtual appliance (private and public) products, as well as managed IPAM services.
We facilitate multi-cloud IPAM with virtual appliances for AWS, Azure, Oracle VM, VMware, Hyper-V and others. And our cloud automation appliance dynamically automates the assignment and tracking of private and public cloud instance IP addresses and DNS names. Our DNS security products supplement your defense in depth security strategy at the DNS layer.
Our public cloud solutions offer a practical, efficient and secure route into public cloud computing giving you the choice, flexibility and compliance you need.
Our Hybrid Cloud Managed services are platform-agnostic across private and public cloud.
With our services, you can:
- order public cloud alongside our portfolio of services on a single contract
- get the most globally diverse choice of hybrid cloud services from us and our partners, delivered locally
- get secure, high performance connectivity
- be secure at all the gateways to the public cloud with Check Point security
- control your IT infrastructure and apps from anywhere in the world with a single pane of glass
- benefit from the expertise of our 2,000 highly skilled professional services consultants (with over 500 Microsoft and AWS accreditations)
- solve regulatory and compliance issues in China
- leverage our innovation with the leading cloud providers.
What is Diamond IP?
Take the complexity from IP Address Management with Diamond IP service from BT
Diamond IP is our IP address management (IPAM) solution which streamlines the management of your entire IPv4 and IPv6 address lifecycle across your premises, branch, remote, private and public cloud domains.
Our comprehensive range of IPAM solutions lets you choose what works for you - we offer software, hardware and virtual appliance products, as well as managed IPAM services.
We facilitate multi-cloud IPAM with virtual appliances for AWS, Azure, Oracle VM, VMware, Hyper-V and others. And our cloud automation appliance dynamically automates the assignment and tracking of private and public cloud instance IP addressing and DNS names. We include DNS security products to supplement your defence with an in-depth protection strategy at the DNS layer.
Why invest in IP Address management (IPAM) from BT
How we streamline IPAM tasks with our expertise:
Let’s face it, IP address management (IPAM) involves very complex technology. But we can help simplify your address, DHCP and DNS management headaches with the industry’s most flexible, adaptable and broadest IPAM solutions portfolio.
The sheer volume of changes and work required to keep your IP address schemes working effectively is becoming bigger with the more devices, working from home, cloud, BYOD and IoT initiatives being driven to reduce cost and improve flexibility. That means your business experts need to work harder just to keep up, which will shortly result in work volumes exceeding the resource available. Isn’t it time you looked at alternatives?
Our experts will take over the issues and repetitive tasks that may be overwhelming your IT teams, and our flexible managed service options provide the baseline by which you can gauge and measure success. So you can let your teams focus on the key drivers to develop your business while we deliver effective support, management and solutions that show strong business improvement trends and ROI.
BT’s Diamond IP is designed to offer you a set of flexible and choice led options, to meet the needs and aims of your business. The flexible nature of the Sapphire technology means it can be deployed and managed flexibility – either by your own IT teams or by BT.
Diamond IP features include:
- options for DIY, equipment only or Sapphire Infrastructure Managed services
- Sapphire appliances which provide control and insight across backups, upgrades, monitoring and admin of the IP address schema
- proactive trouble reporting and resolution capability on the secure Sapphire operating system, kernel, DHCP and DNS services
- IPAM solutions options to take care of system administration, monitoring and upgrades for day-to-day updates on IP address blocks, subnets, IP address assignments, address pools, DNS domains and resource records
- flexible and choice led deployment options, the best across the industry
- expert advice and assistance 24/7 from our technical assistance centre with 3 comprehensive support levels to choose from.