- Home page
- Prodotti e Soluzioni
- Cloud contact center
- On site contact center
- Piattaforme di self-service e di gestione delle code
- Registrazione dei contatti e strumenti di analisi
- Servizi in entrata
- Soluzioni CRM
- IP telephony
- Reti private virtuali per servizi voce
- Servizi Unified Comms "hosted"
- Soluzioni per comunicazioni unificate
- Perché scegliere BT
Scoprite, leggendo i case study, come altre organizzazioni hanno affrontato e vinto le loro sfide di business grazie al nostro supporto
Le nostre capacità di operare a livello locale in Italia e globale in tutto il mondo
I principali contatti di BT in Italia
Scopri la nostra rete globale di showcase.
Il contributo di BT per un futuro migliore
Il portale dell’innovazione del gruppo BT
Il ruolo di BT come Cloud Services Integrator
Esploriamo e riflettiamo insieme sui temi IT in questo momento più caldi
Un’esperienza interattiva di come possiamo aiutarvi nelle vostre sfide digitali.
Dai più recenti comunicati stampa di BT alle notizie locali per l’Italia
BT è orgogliosa dei riconoscimenti che ha ricevuto e continua a ricevere da clienti, analisti e professionisti
- Let's Talk
BT Italia su Google+
News e spunti di riflessione sui temi che animano il nostro settore.
Company page di BT Italia.
- My Account
Nationwide ‘blinda’ la propria cyber security con i servizi di BT Assure
A comprehensive security risk framework
Mobile and online banking are seeing significant and continuing growth. But so are threats to IT and network security. With members using more services digitally alongside established channels, Debra Bailey, CIO at Nationwide, is taking a fresh look.
Seeking expertise, proven by a successful track record, Debra turned to BT. Based on a longstanding foundation of trust, the two companies joined forces to further protect Nationwide both now and in the future. The security of the company’s members and their information assets continues to be of prime importance.
We regard it very much as a partnership. That’s made stronger by the fact that the two organisations have similar cultures. And we know BT has the capability and expertise across the globe in an area that Nationwide doesn’t.”
- Debra Bailey, Chief Information Officer, Nationwide Building Society
Nationwide: Partnering with BT to protect its members
The world’s largest building society teams up with BT to protect its assets from the security threat landscape.
- Nationwide is the world’s largest building society with 15 million members and 17,000 employees
- Nationwide and BT have a longstanding relationship and strong mutual trust
- Ever more services are available digitally so Nationwide has an intense focus on security
- Six-year BT contract covers all aspects of IT and network security, incorporating design, implementation, and 24-hour proactive and reactive monitoring
- BT operational teams are permanently based in the Nationwide enterprise command centre
- Comprehensive risk framework aims to over-achieve regulatory security standards
Seeking security safeguards
Recent high-profile cases have highlighted the need for banks and other financial services institutions to be super-safe when it comes to security.
Assuring defences against security-threats
Malcontents with mischief at heart are bad enough, but it’s cyber-criminals who pose the most threatening scenarios. Not only playing havoc with customers’ personal information the damage to banks’ reputations can take a long time to repair.
When it comes to security it’s wise to follow the leader
BT was there at the start of the internet. The cyber-security expertise it’s attained since then puts it at the industry’s forefront and in a position to protect its customers in the years ahead.
View the full case study on SlideShare