- Home page
- Prodotti e Soluzioni
- Cloud contact center
- On site contact center
- Piattaforme di self-service e di gestione delle code
- Registrazione dei contatti e strumenti di analisi
- Servizi in entrata
- Soluzioni CRM
- IP telephony
- Reti private virtuali per servizi voce
- Servizi Unified Comms "hosted"
- Soluzioni per comunicazioni unificate
- Perché scegliere BT
Scoprite, leggendo i case study, come altre organizzazioni hanno affrontato e vinto le loro sfide di business grazie al nostro supporto
Le nostre capacità di operare a livello locale in Italia e globale in tutto il mondo
I principali contatti di BT in Italia
Scopri la nostra rete globale di showcase.
Il contributo di BT per un futuro migliore
Il portale dell’innovazione del gruppo BT
Il ruolo di BT come Cloud Services Integrator
Esploriamo e riflettiamo insieme sui temi IT in questo momento più caldi
Un’esperienza interattiva di come possiamo aiutarvi nelle vostre sfide digitali.
Dai più recenti comunicati stampa di BT alle notizie locali per l’Italia
BT è orgogliosa dei riconoscimenti che ha ricevuto e continua a ricevere da clienti, analisti e professionisti
- Let's Talk
BT Italia su Google+
News e spunti di riflessione sui temi che animano il nostro settore.
Company page di BT Italia.
- My Account
Grazie ai servizi di BT, WIZZIT rende più accessibili i servizi di mobile banking
A passion for financial empowerment
South African-based WIZZIT is a financial inclusion pioneer, focusing on unbanked communities around the world. It engaged with BT to host its innovative mobile banking platform. With BT Cloud Compute the company cost effectively and securely serves banks worldwide. Service delivery is achieved in weeks not months, while costs have reduced by 90 per cent.
With 2.5 billion unbanked people worldwide, financial empowerment can make a real difference to their lives. Collaborating with BT is helping WIZZIT accelerate mobile banking deployment in developing markets like Mexico, Albania, and Brazil, as well as across Africa and beyond.
Working with BT we’ve been able to extend our global reach. It’s a powerful partnership. It’s allowing us to bring banking to the people. That will have a significant impact on financial inclusion worldwide.”
- Brian Richardson, Co-founder and CEO, WIZZIT International
- WIZZIT currently serves six million customers in 11 countries across three continents
- To reach an even broader market of unbanked people, WIZZIT needed a hosting partner
- The BT Cloud Compute infrastructure has nodes in 19 countries across five continents
- Moving to a cloud-based platform has accelerated deployment and reduced cost
- Individual transactions costs as low as 8 cents compared with perhaps $3.40 in a traditional banking model
- Working with BT has helped WIZZIT extend its global reach and satisfy the most stringent of banking security protocols
Underpinning global aspirations
The BT Cloud Compute platform offers the ability to rent virtual computing resources on a pay-as-you-go commercial model for periods from days to years. WIZZIT was attracted to BT because of this established hosting infrastructure and the ability to securely connect to that from almost anywhere in the world.
Agility in the cloud
WIZZIT found the beauty of a cloud solution is that no investment is required in hardware. Neither do its banking clients need specialist resources to run the system. A cloud-based platform can also enable faster deployment than traditional on-premise data centres.
Available globally, delivered locally
BT Compute services are available globally from BT datacenters, providing a full range of services from traditional telehousing and co-location, through to the latest infrastructure-as-a-service cloud offerings.
View the full case study on SlideShare