Why do you need robust cloud security?
By 2025, 90% of organisations that fail to control public cloud user will leak sensitive data.
What if you could…
- Ensure compliance within the cloud and guarantee you meet your security and regulatory requirements?
- Prevent unauthorised access to applications and data, and monitor for attacks againt your cloud environment?
- And optimise your cloud services and get the most from your investment?
BT’s cloud security advisory services are designed to help you keep your data and applications secure from any potential cybersecurity threats while assuring you extract as much value from the cloud as possible. Our consulting expertise covers:
- Strategy and architecture – uncovering potential cloud migration challenges as well as developing a detailed migration strategy - all aligned to individual business objectives.
- Evaluate and assure – auditing your cloud implementation and testing against industry standards.
What are our cloud security advisory services?
Our cloud security advisory services provide strategy and evaluation for your current or future cloud migration. Our services include:
- Cloud migration security roadmap – to help you assess your cloud strategy, perform a gap analysis and provide guidance on how to securely manage cloud migration
- Cloud security maturity assessment – a full assessment of your cloud services against industry standards and identifying and addressing any existing gaps
- Cloud security configuration assessment – to provide a detailed background of your cloud deployment and identify current or potential security risks.
It’s not just the solution that makes the difference, but who you choose to partner with. Why choose us for cloud security consulting and advisory?
- We’re experienced - our consultants have vast experience navigating the wide range of challenges involved when our clients are undergoing digital transformation moving applications and data to the cloud.
- We’re well-connected - we have direct network interconnections with the main cloud providers such as AWS, Azure and Google, but also cloud native leaders to bring the right security, skills and expertise to your global business wherever they are needed.
- We’re truly global – we have embedded security controls directly into our network and our global reach allows us to support you wherever you are in the world.