What is embedded security?
Consistent protection across your entire estate.
Organisations are accessing more and more applications in the cloud, and with an increasingly mobile workforce to support, most have responded by creating a hybrid work environment that benefits from both the private and public cloud. But securing this complex infrastructure can be a practical challenge.
You need embedded security controls that let you quickly and easily secure your cloud and network, giving you full coverage for inbound and outbound services across your estate.
Managed Embedded Security Controls mean you can deploy a single Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) native solution across your entire estate.
Our partnership with industry leaders, Palo Alto, offers a next generation firewall and best-in-class unified threat management capabilities, and you’ll get the same security policy and protection across your entire estate – from branch sites to remote and mobile users.
Secure your organisation with embedded protection for all your edge-facing connections.
What are Managed Embedded Security Controls?
They let you apply the same security protocol and protection consistently across your entire estate, with a managed solution that’s deployed, monitored, and maintained by us.
- intrusion prevention service that inspects all inbound and outbound network activity to identify suspicious patterns
- anti-virus that checks against ‘known bad’ files to mitigate security breaches
- reporting, auditing, and alerts for the previous 60 days, and operational logs for the previous 30 days available on request
- a security hub portal providing complete visibility of your solution, including performance and threat prevention metrics with a customisable dashboard.
It’s not just the service that makes the difference, but who you choose it with. Why choose our embedded security solutions?
- We’re truly global – we have 3,000 security experts and 16 security operations centres across the world
- We’re experienced – we have a team of highly skilled security consultants with solid expertise in every discipline, and the same people who protect our business also protect yours
- We have industry-leading cloud coverage – we can offer one of the best global cloud infrastructure coverages in the world, with more BT data centres for cloud services than any other service provider
- We’ll be in the ringside seat – you can rely on our security expertise to proactively monitor and protect your edge-facing network around the clock.
Further insightsWant to know more about the benefits that embedded security controls can bring to your business? Read expert analysis and opinions curated by us today.
Why today’s networks need embedded security
Organisations need to bring security controls closer to the edge of their networks to stay secure.
How to take a security-led approach to your network transformation
Transform your network without exposing your organisation to threats using integrated security embedded in your SD-WAN.