Is the clock ticking for you to move to a virtualised data centre?
With legacy infrastructure approaching end-of-life, and predictions that 80% of enterprises will migrate entirely away from on-premises data centres by 2025, you’re most likely already starting to put in place the steps to ensure a smooth transition.
But what’s the best approach to moving to a virtualised data centre, and how can interconnectivity help make this journey simpler for you?
In our webinar, together with Equinix, we explore the big questions:
- How do I approach the challenge of legacy infrastructure?
- How can interconnectivity help me as I migrate to the cloud, and why is it so important?
- How do I ensure security, compliance, and governance in my new environment?
- What will my business be able to do differently, or even better as a result, and what can I learn from other companies who have already made the move?
- Adrian Comley, Senior Manager, Managed Network Services, BT
- Simon Walker, Senior Manager, Cloud Networking Solutions, BT
- Angie Jackson, Senior Manager DYNS Technical and Service Design, BT
- Brenden Rawle, Director of Interconnection, EMEA, Equinix
Le cloud pour les entreprises – Tendances pour 2020
La dernière étude du Cloud Industry Forum explore la façon dont les entreprises utilisent le cloud pour lutter contre les perturbations numériques